• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wallpaper problem

Thefoodman52

Android Expert
Dec 1, 2009
Mmmm kay. Here's my issue: The orange highlight box when cropping for your background (BG). Normally, (when held in portrait) the orange box is longer horizontally than it is vertically, which is normal seeing as the extra length is being used when you swipe across your home pages. My issue is this: after downloading and using Pandahome, I must revert it back to defaults through manually resetting it to get the orange box back. Currently, when I select a wallpaper, it only allows me to set a static one, I.E. when I swipe the image is basically glued down and doesn't change when I swipe. How do I fix this? If this is Pandahome acting up, I can deal with resetting. If it's something worse... uninstall is going to happen.

I had this problem with open home on my first moment and now I'm having the exact same problem now with GDE on my new moment. And I posted when I had the issue... apparently I was the only one at the time. Hopefully you get better responses than I did lol. I'm about to uninstall GDE, at least with Open Home I was able to switch back to default home easily to change my wallpaper.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones