• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wallpaper suddenly lanscape?

Suddenly this morning my DROIDX decided that my wallpaper (an image that i have saved on my phone) is in landscape only mode.

When I go to edit the wallpaper the little box that comes up (so that you can crop, etc) is now landscape and not portrait. This results in two huge black bars above and below my picture on my wallpaper.

I dont know how this happend or how to get it back.........any suggestions?
 
What program did you get wallpaper from? The one i use from hd wallpapers does that to me sometimes. It will all of a sudden give me a default wallpaper, then insist i crop it when i try to use the one i saved on phone. Gotta restart to fix (and sometimes open program and reset from there)
 
I didnt use any program. It was just a picture on my phone that I chose as my wallpaper. I restarted my phone and its fine again. Then it switched again on me and I noticed it was during an incoming text....might be my SMS Popup app I have. I'll have to run a few more test cases :)

Thanks for the help!
 
Back
Top Bottom