• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Warp4 Stock B05 4.4.2 Deodexed & Unmodified

Hey all, I'm pickin up my WarpSync this thursday & can't wait to jump on the threads with all you WarpSync owners! Just wanna say thanks to SuperR, Bcrichster, PhenomX4 and Hroark13 for TWRP ofcourse and any/everybody workin on and or testing anything for the WarpSync. I myself have a ROM in mind that Bcrichster I do believe is planning on building for us that I sent him some images for the development of. I will wait to see if its still somthin he's considering working on before I reveal to many details. Thanks again for all the work and great development all you Devs and testers are doin with this device. I can't wait to jump on board with this phone & help/test/learn more than I already have with all the genious minds here on Android Forums. Those who've dealt with me since last summer when I first jumped on the forums know how far I've come & how quick I got here. Loves me some A.F.!!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey all, I'm pickin up my WarpSync this thursday & can't wait to jump on the threads with all you WarpSync owners! Just wanna say thanks to SuperR, Bcrichster, Hroark13 and any/everybody workin on and or testing anything for the WarpSync. I myself have a ROM in mind that Bcrichster I do believe is planning on building for us that I sent him some images for the development of. I will wait to see if its still somthin he's considering working on before I reveal to many details. Thanks again for all the work and great development all you Devs and testers are doin with this device. I can't wait to jump on board with this phone & help/test/learn more than I already have with all the genious minds here on Android Forums. Those who've dealt with me since last summer when I first jumped on the forums know how far I've come & how quick I got here. Loves me some A.F.!!!!!!
Hroark13 didn't work on the sync big shout out @SuperR and @phenomx4 making it happen I know M will land on this device very soon

Upvote 0
Ahhhh I stand corrected. Thanks SuperR. & ya I'm bouncin back and forth between threads. got a lil mixed up. My apologies everybody involved with this device!!!
Ahhhh I stand corrected. Thanks SuperR. & ya I'm bouncin back and forth between threads. got a lil mixed up. My apologies everybody involved with this device!!!
Welcome to the banging ass sync

Upvote 0
When I attempt flashing B05, I get a red paragraph within TWRP that's says something like incorrect or unmatching symkinks or something to that effect about symlinks. This is the only ROM that won't flash for me so I guess that's nt to bad lol. But ya if anybody had also received the same message I TWRP when trying to flash B05 plz help a fool out. Thanks all!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones