• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Warp4 Stock B05 4.4.2 Deodexed & Unmodified

Screenshot_2015-05-26-20-02-41.png
this is what I got

Upvote 0
What I find strange is the inconsistency of the flashes. Sometimes it works on the first try, for others after several tries, and does not work at all for a few. It will be nice to get this sorted out. It could still be a problem with TWRP. I am compiling a new build that may sort out some of the inconsistencies.
  1. I have /data as f2fs instead of ext4. Don't think this is causing too much trouble as TWRP notices it is ext4 but I changed it anyway.
  2. The /misc partition is missing. Added it to the fstab.
  3. Built kernel from source instead of using prebuilts. This is less risky now that we have a working tree. Previously, I wanted to be sure the kernel was not causing issues. Since we had no way to test a source-built kernel, it made sense to use a prebuilt. If it won't boot now, we know it is the kernel and not the tree.
  4. Make TWRP default to the external sdcard
I will get this out either today or tomorrow. I hope to have some testers :)

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
I would also like to know if everyone has this problem
I did, and mentioned it a while back, when I bricked mine & before you had built TWRP + Stock ROM tho.. But like I also said, it randomly started working again with no problems until my overzealous self bricked my darn phone. FYI, Lol. NOT stock ROM related

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones