• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

We don't need another Hero...

I CAN BE YOUR HEROOOO BABBBBBBY!

So, I've noticed there isn't a fun thread about fun stuff you've been in involving your hero that made it worthwhile.

Maybe it helped you get a date? Impress iphone mates enough to ditch their phones and buy Heroes? Caught a picture or video of an important event or time you cherish? Has your hero made you famous for 15 mins? Helped you meet a celeb? Did something out of the ordinary? etc...

Lets see if the Hero fans have an interesting story to tell about their Heroes.

I was going to the bank when a guy approached me and showed me a piece of paper that said "xxx Nunnery Lane" on it. So he was asking me for directions but either couldn't speak or couldn't speak English (more likely).

So naturally I took out my phone, switched on GPS and Maps, and showed him the route with satellite view on. I also pulled up a Street View of his final junction so he could see that he had to turn left at Micklegate Bar - a fairly obvious landmark.

:)

Upvote 0
I was going to the bank when a guy approached me and showed me a piece of paper that said "xxx Nunnery Lane" on it. So he was asking me for directions but either couldn't speak or couldn't speak English (more likely).

So naturally I took out my phone, switched on GPS and Maps, and showed him the route with satellite view on. I also pulled up a Street View of his final junction so he could see that he had to turn left at Micklegate Bar - a fairly obvious landmark.

:)

Not really a landmark though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones