• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help We loved you a long time..

Milo Williamson

Extreme Android User
So why does it automatically deleted my phone's own saved images, is there a way how to not synch and just have this, I only upload a small digital of photos online and want to have my images still saved on my moto edge plus...

So been really somewhat boiling water over this for a number of years, is there a way how to unlink my google account and just to have this to a cell, or should I just do the dumb thing and have them wired transfer to my own comp and vice versa?

Still I do not want my other images to upload to the cloud..

Funny thing it is turned off my Moto Edge plus.. I did a neat hack though, I just went and see it was popping up in the trash bin, when I was using it for my windows ten a few seconds ago, and it was labeled underneath ".trash" still I was able to move them from my cell to windows ten.

I got a strange gallery app, I think it is from Samsung I downloaded at my phone, before pressing it all away, the software bug was just there, saving my photos.

Google breeds confusion on purpose (just with is a 'google', anyway?).

Just use something like Degoo instead.
Or even get a harddrive and dedicate it to the purpose.

https://app.degoo.com/login

The web (don't get the app) version is ad-free, and 100GB for free is a great deal.

Actually, they pester you less if you get the app, and some older versions have few ads.
But, I discovered that they now pester me less even though I have uninstalled the app, and the web version (via browser) is much better than the app.

Google breeds confusion on purpose (just with is a 'google', anyway?).

Just use something like Degoo instead.
Or even get a harddrive and dedicate it to the purpose.

https://app.degoo.com/login

The web (don't get the app) version is ad-free, and 100GB for free is a great deal.

Actually, they pester you less if you get the app, and some older versions have few ads.
But, I discovered that they now pester me less even though I have uninstalled the app, and the web version (via browser) is much better than the app.
I found teracloud. Free and without ads, the annoyance thing is like "Most viewed image"

Well, with Degoo, the annoyance was having to log in every so often to keep the account active.

If you get the app, this does not apply, but the app shows ads while you are in the app- and it is more difficult to navigate than the website.

Back
Top Bottom