• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wechat QR code scan

To err on the safe side, I'm now only doing WeChat account verification QR scans for users I've seen and know in person. As I don't wish to assist anyone who may have got banned from WeChat for spamming, or illegal activities, etc, as that might put my own WeChat usage at risk. That's how it is.

I am aware there's a black market for paid WeChat verification QR scanning...Good Luck!

If anyone just needs a general purpose messaging and calling app, I recommend Telegram or Signal, but those are not available in China(unless using a VPN).

Last edited:
Reactions: James_Watson
Upvote 0
To err on the safe side, I'm now only doing WeChat account verification QR scans for users I've seen and know in person. As I don't wish to assist anyone who may have got banned from WeChat for spamming, or illegal activities, etc, as that might put my own WeChat usage at risk. That's how it is.

I am aware there's a black market for paid WeChat verification QR scanning...Good Luck!

If anyone just needs a general purpose messaging and calling app, I recommend Telegram or Signal, but those are not available in China(unless using a VPN).
I want to login to a game with wechat, can you help me for that ?

Upvote 0
I want to login to a game with wechat, can you help me for that ?
did you not read his post????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones