• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well I am Moving out....

Okay So there is a post about how this forum is getting slower and yes which is true becouse of the guys who did dev. on the phone have moved on or left for something else. So I am Moving to Xda... if any dev. see my post, just know that i have another triumph and will be happy to test anything that you guys want me to test lol call it a guinea pig :)

Well it's certainly not because this community is slowing down that's causing you to head over to xda, while I am a member of that excellent forum also, they have never dev support for this phone over there.

Three of our Dev's from here moved over to XDA, xda has a forum for our phones, i believe its listed under legacy and low support phones, probly due to the fact that before the dev's from here went there i dont believe they had any devs for the triumph

Okay So there is a post about how this forum is getting slower and yes which is true becouse of the guys who did dev. on the phone have moved on or left for something else. So I am Moving to Xda... if any dev. see my post, just know that i have another triumph and will be happy to test anything that you guys want me to test lol call it a guinea pig :)

you'll notice its more dead over there then it is here lol, ive been to this site, XDA, and android central

android central - seems to be the worst, doesnt seem to have any devs, and it seems noone is really there, seen plenty of questions that get no answeres

XDA - has the 3 devs from here, besides that, there seems to be no other dev's, well there are other dev's from here that also have names there as well but they bounce back and fourth just like g60 and brandon have been doing

then android forums - The most active and user/newb friendly site ive been to, plus the only thing that you really want community community community lol, i see threads and posts on here double the rate of anywhere else and everyone tries to help everyone, i have an xda account but android forums is my home lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones