• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what are the best ONLINe multiplayer games?

The other one if have is project imf which is a birds-eye view deathmatch game. My one complaint is that when you move your own character, it doesnt animate, it just pops to where you want him to go, but other player's characters walk normally. But you get over that, and it's quite good then.

I recommend this one. I dunno if it's just the Droid or they improved the game, but it doesn't do that anymore. You see you character run around. They've also added Capture The Flag.

The damn scouts gas or whatever grenades are annoying though.

Upvote 0
Great game! Thanks for the recommendation.

How do you level up tho? :thinking:

You level up by killing other players. Every other level you get +1 point to put into speed/range/damage/armor/regen, every now and then you'll unlock a special ability, use those in battle to get an edge.

You can also buy items, like medical packs, armor/damage/speed boosts perm or temp.

If you play CTF you'll get money faster as the whole team gets money for flag captures and stuff. But DM usually results in more exp since it's faster paced and just killing.

Upvote 0
I have only tried PK. I think it is a good game just too time consuming. I would like something I can play for a few minutes and feel like I got somewhere. Also there are a few things that are way to tedious for game play. I feel this is the best game out there though and would recommend anyone with a compatible phone to try it out.

Now if only a Final Fantasy game comes out :)

Upvote 0
Check out our game, PATH OF A WARRIOR on the Android Market.

warrior_01.gif
warrior_02.gif
warrior_03.gif
warrior_04.gif

It has a huge standalone play also with a multiplayer version attached to it too.

Upvote 0
the chess app from Free Internet Chess Server (FICS) is pretty sick...it connects you to the FICS server, and lets you play people across any platform (iphone users, pc users, windows mobile users...etc) pretty good if you like chess. It also keeps your rating.
what's the game called and does it even support android devices, i just checked on the site and well, there is nothing on android or google related

Upvote 0
what's the game called and does it even support android devices, i just checked on the site and well, there is nothing on android or google related

Just found it on the App Store, its called "Chess Player" and is made my "jwtc" - it's free and have just installed it. According to comments its good but has some bugs on android at the moment like flipping the screen DC's you from matchs.

Upvote 0
Modern Combat 2 comes out tomorrow. The first one had awesome multi-player and the second one looks to be even better.

I like Wordfeud as well. I play it all the time with my wife.

Homerun Battle 3D is one of the most addicting online games I've played.

Let's Golf is probably the best sports game on Android and the sequel added an awesome online multiplayer into the mix.

Upvote 0
Deimos - Fast-paced, 16-player 2D space shooter. Awesome game.

Deimos-Android.jpg

This doesn't seem to run right on my droid Incredible, Always says no ones online anyone else getting this? Makes me sad I love these kings of games, if anyone knoes of anymore like this (even singleplayer) please pm or let me know :D

also just to add my 2 cents cestos 2 is pretty good, someone mentioned robo defense though and I'm not seeing a multiplayer function

Edit: unless there really is just no one else online >.> but it says that everytime i check

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones