• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Well this aint warm thats for sure

(Broken link)

Attachments

• 1414330871066.jpg
    1414330871066.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 79
U got that right...its 68 out now...but will be 35 after sunfall...

I love our cool Midwest nights now, I can sleep with the windows open & I sleep SO much better when it's cool than during the hot days of summer.

Oh - and what I'm doing right now, is watching the latest Walking Dead & relaxing after a long day of grocery store cashier training.

I love our cool Midwest nights now, I can sleep with the windows open & I sleep SO much better when it's cool than during the hot days of summer.

Oh - and what I'm doing right now, is watching the latest Walking Dead & relaxing after a long day of grocery store cashier training.

Applying to Journeys. :D

Currently rushing to the dinner table!

Just watched the latest new Walking Dead , too! Awesoe! And wishing I could see Journey-i am jealous and....few mre hours till the dinner bell but we're at the table having "bluudy Maries!

At work wondering how weekend staff can be soooooo incompetent! SMH!!! Currently picking up the pieces and wondering why on earth i work here?!?!

Wondering why Scarlett still hasn't sent me my KK's. Relentless teaser!

ive been "roving about in the earth"....heeeeeheeee! ive been cook'n up the best meal ever served , waiting on @Trey to show up at the dinner table. Krispy Kremes served after Dinner!

(then @trey 's treating me to White Castle's!

Back
Top Bottom