• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

watching TV and thinking I should get off my computer and go to bed but I know if i do ill just get on there and lose more sleep lol :(

I'm about to mimic this smiley.

:goodnight:

cleaning and making tea...

Sitting at Cub Scouts with my nephews. Good gaks, it's torture! My sister owes me huge.

Working and trying to post when I can!

Enjoying catching up! As I wish I could mimic The Revenant Ghost's (you missed dinner!) un-smiley, while sitt'n here drinking tea with imitation rum flavoring (mmmmm this time of year), as i think how @Clem3's sister owes her a HUUUGE ace box of KK's big time and letting Amarie know to DROP that headache of a 14.4 squeeky modem and this month FREE only - she can upgrade to my new 14.5 dialup subscription! My rates beats even AT&T! I throttle services at only at 240 kb! Thats a steal (fer me! )

i am using an external keyboard and mouse instead of the onscreen keypad. the keyboard connects to the tv wirelessly via usb. the tv is connected to my dsl service via wireless modem - not by usb

pic1.jpg

androidforums.jpg

Sending a box of Krispy Kremes out to @Trey (aka Clem3)..... They will arrive in 111010111100010101 binary format. Please reassemble upon arrival!

Wondering why you are in that meeting then?
Walk out, simply walk away with a big grin on your face. :D

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! Thanks Scarlett!!!

And to keep the thread on track, I'm not paying attention to a boring meeting that has nothing to do with me.

Saying WOOOOOO-HOO! for telecommuting! OoooooH yeAHHH!

And like K - A - A - T FROM T - H - E - E - E N - E - T - H - E - R - L - A - N - D - S says : walk awaay slooooowly.....(and grab us a boxfull of them kk's off that conference table too will'ya!?)

Well. Here's the deal. As Scarlett pointed out, I work from home. So we have 2 issues here; 1) there are NO donuts to grab off the non-existent conference table and 2) only the dogs would see my sly grin. It'd be lost on them and I'm still donut-less.

Now I'm off to the grocery store to get lettuce for my tortoise. I'll be back in time for my next meeting!

Back
Top Bottom