• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

Green Mountain Coffee

Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 09-24-48 green mountain coffee - Google Search.png

I buy my coffee from a local roaster, most are fair trade/sustainability certified/organic but some aren't. I have them grind it but I only get a lb at a time so it's really fresh. It's actually cheaper than buying from the grocery store in some cases.

I'm currently enjoying some Monsoon Malabar, it's yummy.

I'll see what they have! They usually have the 'regular' choices - Columbian, Mexican Oaxaca, lighter roasts - and then throw in some rotating choices or real occasional treats. I'm still waiting for more Monsoon!
I am a dark coffee purist. Kenya AA is all of that. Lots of robust coffee flavor. My local tea and coffee outlet always carries it. It is on the expensive side. My go to is a far cheaper Costco Columbian coffee. I treat myself to some Kenya AA now and then when I'm feeling like I earned it. :)

Having plenty of water is essential. Last week I think I spent $25-$35 on water. For a 24 count of water, some truck stops are charging $13-$25 :thumbsdowndroid: :maddroid:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240804_190524_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240804_190524_Photos.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 4
Anything bottled MUST have some flavor in it, I can’t stand the taste of plastic, metal and filtration products.
Yeah, I can taste those things in water.

Anything bottled MUST have some flavor in it, I can’t stand the taste of plastic, metal and filtration products.
Yeah, I can taste those things in water.
I can taste when things come out of a can. One time at a restaurant, we ordered a pizza and I told the waitress the pizza was okay, but I can tell the jalapeños came out of a can. The waitress said, oh no, everything is always fresh. When paying the check I asked the manager to check if the jalapeños came out of a can. Sure enough, they can out of a can.

Back
Top Bottom