• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you watching or streaming now?

Did anyone watch the Carol Burnett birthday special yesterday?
I thought it was done very well and busted out laughing with the old clips of Conway and crew!
Glad I saw it.
Her show's cast had a wonderful and entertaining chemistry. My sixth grade teacher had aspired to be an actor. He worked summer stock one season with Carol Burnett. He said she was a stand out and everyone knew that she was going to make the big times. Just a wonderful talent that was bubbly and hilarious at all times was how he described her.
I missed the show. I bet it was great.

The Original, "The Adventures of Superman", Season 1, Episode 6 from 10/24/52 that I recorded earler.

flying man of steel GIF by US National Archives

Me too and two other games. I'm anxiously waiting to watch the Royals lose. I'm switching back now and then to watch the Mexico Open on the Golf Channel that I was watching.

The Original, "The Adventures of Superman", Season 1, Episode 6 from 10/24/52 that I recorded earler.

flying man of steel GIF by US National Archives
Ah, yes. back when it was called Action Comics before all the whole DC mess later on. Classic!

Add in original Batman (from the '60s) and you're golden! Eartha Kitt as Catwoman ooh la la!

I started watching a new series on Prime Video called " The Citadel " , the female spy on there is very attractive and i've seen her in other movies , i believe she played the bad person in the new Baywatch.

I started watching a new series on Prime Video called " The Citadel " , the female spy on there is very attractive and i've seen her in other movies , i believe she played the bad person in the new Baywatch.

She did, she was lead in a show called Quantico as well, she married a Jonas Brother.

Back
Top Bottom