• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What do you want to see in a rom?

Just as the title says, what would you want to see implemented in a rom?

Some cm features, like battery icon changer, status bar on/off, status bar transparent, toggles in notification section, extended power menu, some of PA features lol.

4.0.4 At least. But if it's gingerbread i would like to see Miui style. I Mean MIUI Working Fine, i don't care about Themes and all the stuff. Just MIUI Working. :D

4.0.4 At least. But if it's gingerbread i would like to see Miui style. I Mean MIUI Working Fine, i don't care about Themes and all the stuff. Just MIUI Working. :D

Whats wrong with our MIUI?

Edit: As Killah said in another thread 4.4 should run on our device.

Edit 2: The got it running on the moto defy so there is hope.

Whats wrong with our MIUI?

Edit: As Killah said in another thread 4.4 should run on our device.

Edit 2: The got it running on the moto defy so there is hope.

A lot of Weird Stuff ._. Its Slow and It has some Mistakes with CM7 Config and Miui config. Please make Lewa OS Work :confused:

I still play with my admire.
Yes 4.whatever would be cool. For me though, I would have to say, a rom as stable as oa, as fast as ctmod or killahbean, and as customizable as cm or miui, regardless of what android version would be sweet. Like I mentioned a while ago in another thread, a mix of all roms into one bad ass super hybrid rom that everyone wants.

Hey everyone here is a mock up of the statusbar. Tell me how it looks.

un5s.png

sexy. But I hope there's themes as I prefer dark colored status bars like in 4.1.x and up. Maybe we can get a little transparency as well? :P

Back
Top Bottom