• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What do you want to see in a rom?

ehh maybe lewa as a theme.. or a different version.. i really do not like lewa.. i would like it to have a launcher and icons and etc more like the s4 or a launcher like it (even though the stock cannot be ported as we will need 4.x.x unless cogra could give us this firmware :D <- i know it'll never happen)

so wait can we get a lil transparency in the status bar? :D

edit: maybe we can have a similar look as the s4 but a lil more elegance (transparency on status bar, overclocking settings, the s4 fonts, etc)

oh and if its not too much to ask can we have air commands (air view etc) (lol take this sentence as a joke :P)

ehh maybe lewa as a theme.. or a different version.. i really do not like lewa.. i would like it to have a launcher and icons and etc more like the s4 or a launcher like it (even though the stock cannot be ported as we will need 4.x.x unless cogra could give us this firmware :D <- i know it'll never happen)

edit: maybe we can have a similar look as the s4 but a lil more elegance (transparency on status bar, overclocking settings, the s4 fonts, etc)

oh and if its not too much to ask can we have air commands (air view etc) (lol take this sentence as a joke :P)

Mmmmm.... But wouldn't touchwiz steal the show away from killah? I might be able to get bo's ics to work by building a custom kernel but yea thanks for the reply.

As Cogra said. Killah has a TW Style Rom KillahBean. :D It's a good rom.

Cogra. Could you add the lewa features i said before?

Wait. Does anyone still use this as their daily driver?

believe or not i let my father use it.. i moved to a lumia... anyways.. even with the root permissions and etc there has been no problems.. i just hope one day he doesn't open my power extended menu and goes over to CWM and does something by mistake!

so yeah basically i still want new roms and stuff since i still use the phone sometimes for apps as windows phones still do not have so much apps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom