• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What games are you playing on your NC?

DoAndroidDream?

Just wonder what everyone is playing? I just downloaded Plants Vs. Zombies (which is the Amazon App Store free app of the day btw) and I play some Death Worm and Deadly Dungeons in addition to the emulators.

I keep hoping for some good rogue-likes like ADoM or something.

Death Worm and Angry Birds. I really like these. Are there any games similar to Death Worm that may run on the NookColor?

Abduction 2
Angry Birds Rio
Collapse
HexDefense
LaserReflections
Moron Test
Plants vs Zombies
Speedx 3D
X Construct

they all play full screen. Going to download Stupid Zombies after the above post. :-)

Can somebody help me with a good emu rom app? I am having trouble finding some good psx ones

Talking Tomcat is a hoot, but won't run without a microphone. I'm trying to see if I can get a BT headset to work with it. I'm told there's a iPhone version. Meanwhile I have it installed on my phone. :D

ss-1-320-480-160-1-cb1ada0b83756f863528cc65dea0c225736df6a3

I've got these installed but not necessarily playing: :p

Angry Birds (Seasons, Rio too)
Chalk Ball Lite
Cordy
Doodle Fit Lite
Grow (there's a free version)
Meganoid
Paper Toss
Paper War
Typing Droid

Anyone know how to use emulators and roms? I dl snes9x and some rom zip files, but I'm not sure how to load them.

Cordy is fun I had it for my a500 before returning it. Didn't know I could play it on the nook.

People were touting how much the Nook would suck at 3D gaming and so far, everything I have played on it has been a blast!! Games like Cordy stutter a couple seconds after initial load, but after that, plays like a charm.

Oh well. :D

I played it for about 4 minutes, then uninstalled it. :D It was a little laggy, but I lost interest first.

A bunch of friends and I play Lord of Ultima online. Anyone know if it's possible to get that running on Android?

Back
Top Bottom