• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the grossest thing you have.....

It was likely in the late fifties of early sixties that I ran across something dead stuck inside of a Dr Pepper bottle. It was back in the return / reuse days and I almost always drank Dr Pepper straight from the bottle. For no good reason I chose to drink the beverage over ice in a glass and was completely grossed out to find a dead thing stuck inside of the bottle after filling my glass. I've not had a Dr Pepper since that day.

Around twenty years ago I opened an individual serving bag of Guy's potato chips. I ate a couple of chips when out of the sack scrambled a brown recluse spider. I have not had any of their products since.

Reactions: MoodyBlues
Upvote 0
When I was in the P.I. (Philippines) I opened a bottle of San Miguel beer and took a big swig and all of a sudden I felt a small lump go down my throat and the beer tasted the way a dead animal smells. My gag reflex kicked in I purged !!! To this day some look at me weird everytime I open a bottle of anything to drink I smell it first.

Attachments

• 400b637ceef8c55475f543e13ff2921ffb1bda81.jpg
    400b637ceef8c55475f543e13ff2921ffb1bda81.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones