• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What the eff wrong with all these effing browsers?!

v4705

Half of the websites make the browser crash, and the wierd thing thats happand with all of the browsers I tried.

Wwwwhhhaaattsss wrong with this evil machine?!

I settled with Opera Mini. It works on this phone. I tried several before it. Now, it is somewhat slower than the innate browser, but it isn't too slow, and is much better.

Opera works great for me. Never had any websites crash, and I havent noticed taht it runs slow. Way faster than Dolphin, thats for sure.

Half of the websites make the browser crash, and the wierd thing thats happand with all of the browsers I tried.

Wwwwhhhaaattsss wrong with this evil machine?!

Stop looking @ pr0n ;). I still use the native browser. The only time it messes up is when it can't display a page for some reason, but it always fixes itself in a few seconds.

No browsers work right for me except Opera. Sad, sad stuff on a piece of equipment costing this much money.

Will Froyo ship with a browser that has bookmark folder capability? It seems Opera is the only one that has folders at the moment a la iphone. Are there any others??

Back
Top Bottom