• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What would you want for christmas?

not sure...gah...i may just end up getting him shoes. I know fashion, not gadgets. =/

question is, how well do you know his fashion? ;)

i gotta second (or third) that mention of noise-cancelling (or just otherwise good) ear/head -phones
that's one of the few areas of gadgetry where people don't generally have that much preference over brands etc. and where the price/quality ratio is fairly well defined

getting him a fashionable pair of shoes will likely evoke a feeling somewhere between "neat" and "meh", whereas a gadget will result in something between "****ing awesome" and "**** that" - it's more of a gamble :p

Upvote 0
not sure...gah...i may just end up getting him shoes. I know fashion, not gadgets. =/
In 100% honesty, I hate when women get me stereotypical "guy" things... either it is not what I want (neeeeed more power!) or gimmicky and then I have to use it cause I feel bad that they made the attempt.

But I love when women get me good clothes.. so I dont have to go shopping with them but still get their input on what they feel looks good.

Upvote 0
In 100% honesty, I hate when women get me stereotypical "guy" things... either it is not what I want (neeeeed more power!) or gimmicky and then I have to use it cause I feel bad that they made the attempt.

But I love when women get me good clothes.. so I dont have to go shopping with them but still get their input on what they feel looks good.

Carson Kressley called, he want's his corduroy back ;)

Upvote 0
And yet the entire premise of the show was about dressing well.
Was it really? I have never seen it.. Just heard of it. I thought they did like extreame home makeover on peoples homes too. This was during the whole time being "metro" was a trend right?... I just like to dress nicely..

Some girl I went out with once told me if I dressed better I would be the "like totally prefect BF"... I noticed she was right about dressing right, so I updated my wardrobe and then dumped her. :eek:

Upvote 0
Would it be a bad idea to get him World of Warcraft: Cataclysm even though he was kicked off it for life (I think he got kicked off for making bots?). What if I let him use all my info (my email, name, etc..) so they can't track him? Or is that too risky?
Well if you dont mind losing him to an MMO till he gets banned from it again on your email. That seems like a good gift.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones