• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What's the best keyboard app in the market

I fell in love with Swype....but the new beta version is kinda clunky....and it's not learning like the last version did. I just happened to see shapewriter in the marketplace the other night, and installed it this morning. So far, what I like about it better is that it's a tad more intuitive and the corrections/suggestions are more natural. Where swype was pretty good at guessing what letter I was trying to hit....shapewriter seems that you have to be a little more accurate....however, I may just need to adjust my screen alignment and that issue will resolve itself. I haven't played with it extensively yet....but so far, I am liking shapewriter better than swype.... PLUS there's a smiley button! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones