So I'm trying to make some space in my phone by deleting bloatware. You guys helped a lot as I was searching threads to enable faster 3g, root my phone, install Titanium Backup, etc
I've successfully replaced my message program with SMS Pro and replaced my browser with Opera Mini... now I'd like to narrow down my map program.
On my phone I have Latitude, Maps, Navigation and Telenav GPS Navigator... they all seem to do the same thing? What can/should I uninstall? Latitude and Maps seem linked and I'm used to using Google Maps so can I "safely" uninstall Navigation and Telenav?
Edit: And I have "Places"?? Geez... how many programs do I need to tell me where I am?
I've successfully replaced my message program with SMS Pro and replaced my browser with Opera Mini... now I'd like to narrow down my map program.
On my phone I have Latitude, Maps, Navigation and Telenav GPS Navigator... they all seem to do the same thing? What can/should I uninstall? Latitude and Maps seem linked and I'm used to using Google Maps so can I "safely" uninstall Navigation and Telenav?
Edit: And I have "Places"?? Geez... how many programs do I need to tell me where I am?