Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just noticed that the phone doesn't have a kickstand unlike the Evo and Thunderbolt. Pretty lame. Am I the only one who things that the kickstand is an awesome feature?
Really how many times would you use that
I travel a lot. It would be great to be able to prop the phone up while in a plane and watching movies. I also have a slingbox so when I'm watching sportscenter at work, it would be great to prop it up.
Yes well then you could use it lol
Is it strange that we're having similar conversations in two threads, haha. I didn't intend on getting such a convo going in that other thread. Sorry.
No big man lol. I just wish we knew something about launch date ya know. As much as I love my Nexus. The combo of the wifi issues and data issues I have to her something else and I'm leaning toward the inspire.
Wow, I just looked up the Desire - it looks JUST like this phone. I'm wondering if they just changed the color and made it compatible with at&t's HSPA+.