• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wife needs a new phone, not sure what to do

RedHotLama

Apr 27, 2010
My wife and I both got the Dinc the day it came out. We also switched from AT&T at that point.

Online it show i'm eligible for an early upgrade but not her, which seems weird.

Do you think we can get her an early upgrade since i have one. Or would we use mine for her, then hers for me me when it comes up?

Also what would be the best phone to get now? Or should we try and wait for the prime?

The reason for the upgrade is that her Dinc does the reboots and its getting worse to where she cant use her phone. Mine is fine.

You probably have the update because you are the main account holder.

Did her phone get the new gingerbread update? If she did and now she is having the issues, try calling verizon about it, a bunch of people have done that and have been sent an Inc2.

Personally I would hold off on getting a new phone right now if possible. There are a lot of sweet phones just around the corner (as is always the case but I think now there will be 4G with dual core).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones