Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Has anyone actually tried the Edimax device? I am in the US and it has to be ordered from the UK (as fara s I can tell). Makes it difficult to return if it doesn't work.
bump
OK... I did buy one of these Edimax usb dongles and it does work without extra drivers, just turn the internal wifi off and then reboot, it picks up the usb dongle, scans and connects without a hitch.
The dongle is also b/g/n so 150 Mb might be possible, but I don't have N on my router to try it.
Hi Dart16. How you doing?
I've been trying to resolve my internal wi-fi problem and the Edimax usb dongle seems to good to be true. How much does it actually improve your wi-fi connectivity? I was prepared to spend 3 times the price of this on a g3 USB E1750 dongle. I am using Tims5a.
Cheers
Daven
Hi Dart16. How you doing?
I've been trying to resolve my internal wi-fi problem and the Edimax usb dongle seems to good to be true. How much does it actually improve your wi-fi connectivity? I was prepared to spend 3 times the price of this on a g3 USB E1750 dongle. I am using Tims5a.
Cheers
Daven
hi i am looking for a post with pic or vid of a flytouch 3 antena i do not have a clue were it is any info would be greatful i am thinkin of replacing it and see if that sorts out wifi problem thanks fino
Some wifi dongles don't have a feeder soldered on the pcb, but have an etched antenna on the pcb itself, so some posters think their antenna has been missed off in the build.
If it is an etched antenna is it still possible to solder an internal or external antenna to the wifi card and will it work
You can buy wifi patch antennas with the correct feeder on ebay, they are used in PSP's or Nintendo Lite games consoles normally
I have a spare antenna I bought for a laptop some time ago, will this do or do I need one specifically for a PSP/Nitendo Lite