• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root will there be a ctmod for the htc evo d 4g?

podagee

Member
Currently running the fuzzion kingdom with fastkernel v5.tried the cm10 ,nice but not ready.the aosp nice but a lot of issues and bugs,for me at least.previously ran a LG marquee with the ctmod and was heavily impressed with how fast and debloated the rom really was.just wondering if there will be a ctmod for this htc crap phone.
 
I don't think three design is crap. ctm would be nice to have for it, I have it on my galaxy prevail. you'd think that the design would have a little better support since it's like three times the price...
 
really hoping blooddawn gives it a whirl for this htc design.hopefully he will cause if not im ssoon going back to the lg marquee.
 
What is CTmod based off of? CM7? i thought thats what it was off of the Galaxy Prevail. I would love to see a CM10 version of CTmod for our phone :P. Somebody should message him.
 
Back
Top Bottom