• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh*t that turned out awsome,..ill get a screen shot when its on the nexus 4...great work always +1 eyebeam:D

Matter of fact gonna set it as my profile pic:cool:

Good to hear. MT. Thanks for letting me know you like it.

Give me a minute here, and I'll see if I can crop it a bit to make a better avatar. I'll edit this thread with it when I'm done.

Edit: Alright - this should make for a better avatar...

Hitman_Android_Avatar-by_eyebeam.png

Hi Eyebeam,

I just want to start by saying I love your work! This is a great thread, it should be a sticky.

I was hoping you would be able to help if when you have time :). Can you resize this picture so it fits the Samsung Galaxy SIII? I really appreciate your help if it's possible.

Attachments

• horse_hd.jpg
    horse_hd.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 80
Hi Eyebeam,

I just want to start by saying I love your work! This is a great thread, it should be a sticky.

I was hoping you would be able to help if when you have time :). Can you resize this picture so it fits the Samsung Galaxy SIII? I really appreciate your help if it's possible.

Hi Pookeysgirl. Thanks for the nice things you said about this thread - My ego can never get enough of that sort of thing. :p;)

Ok, on to business. That picture is already the ideal size for the SGS3, at 1440x1280. But, it's my understanding that the S3 wallpaper doesn't scroll, so only 720 wide x 1280 high area will be set as the wallpaper. So do you just want the horse part centered, and then I shouldn't have to worry about what's on the outer horizontal edges? Have I got the Idea about right?

Edit: Say like this? ↓

Horse_HD_Re-size-1440x1280.jpg

Hi Pookeysgirl. Thanks for the nice things you said about this thread - My ego can never get enough of that sort of thing. :p;)

Ok, on to business. That picture is already the ideal size for the SGS3, at 1440x1280. But, it's my understanding that the S3 wallpaper doesn't scroll, so only 720 wide x 1280 high area will be set as the wallpaper. So do you just want the horse part centered, and then I shouldn't have to worry about what's on the outer horizontal edges? Have I got the Idea about right?

Edit: Say like this? ↓

Horse_HD_Re-size-1440x1280.jpg

Wow, that's exactly what I mean!

Hey eyebeam, it's my 1st time posting here and I really want to say your work looks great! I was wondering if could you possibly resize the 3 pictures in my library so that they would fit a Droid Bionic. Also is there anyway you could get the DNA strand in the last picture to come in sideways (like have it start at the bottom right corner and have end at the top left corner) rather than having it go straight from the side like is is now?

CrisssMS's Library | Photobucket

Hey eyebeam, it's my 1st time posting here and I really want to say your work looks great! I was wondering if could you possibly resize the 3 pictures in my library so that they would fit a Droid Bionic. Also is there anyway you could get the DNA strand in the last picture to come in sideways (like have it start at the bottom right corner and have end at the top left corner) rather than having it go straight from the side like is is now?

CrisssMS's Library | Photobucket

Hi Cris. Welcome to AF, and my little corner of it. And, thanks for your kind words.

I'll do what I can, but those are a little small height-wise to make wallpapers for the Bionic. It looks like they're at 1012 w x 564 h. To get them to best fit the Bionic's ideal wallpaper size of 1080x960, I'm going to have to blow them up to 1793x960 (constraining scale to avoid distorting the image). That's going to cause some loss of quality for sure. Then to get them to the right size, I'd have to crop off the excess vertical width.

If that sounds alright to you, let me know and I'll get to them tomorrow.

Hi Cris. Welcome to AF, and my little corner of it. And, thanks for your kind words.

I'll do what I can, but those are a little small height-wise to make wallpapers for the Bionic. It looks like they're at 1012 w x 564 h. To get them to best fit the Bionic's ideal wallpaper size of 1080x960, I'm going to have to blow them up to 1793x960 (constraining scale to avoid distorting the image). That's going to cause some loss of quality for sure. Then to get them to the right size, I'd have to crop off the excess vertical width.

If that sounds alright to you, let me know and I'll get to them tomorrow.

That's perfectly fine with me. Thank you so much eyebeam I really appreciate it!

Wow, thanks a billion eyebeam! They look great and your fancy work on the last one is more than admirable! In short, you are awesome. To download these can I just save them on my PC and then transfer them over to my phone?

Wow, thanks a billion eyebeam! They look great and your fancy work on the last one is more than admirable! In short, you are awesome. To download these can I just save them on my PC and then transfer them over to my phone?

No problem, man - You're welcome. Glad you like 'em.

Yes, you can transfer from the PC to phone. Or, even easier, just open the links on your phone > long press on the images > click "save as" (or something similar, depending on phone) > Then just find them in your phone's gallery (probably in the download folder) and set as wallpaper.

hi friends i need a wallpaper of christimas and it should be designed.

Hi peterpan.

here's some Christmas ones I've done in the past -

Android_Christmas_Tree_3_eyebeam.jpg

Christmas_Snow__Globe_NL__eyebeam.jpg

Christmas_Snow__Globe__eyebeam.jpg

X-Mas_Android-960x800_2011_eyebeam.jpg

Christmas-Tree_2_eyebeam_960x800.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

If you have something specific in mind, let me know what you'd like, in some detail (and what phone it's for), and I'll see what I can do for you.

Edit: Looks like this was a reply to a spammer. Oh well - I'll just leave it here in case anyone else wants these Christmas wallpapers.

Looking to have this wallpaper changed. Have oranges changed to shades of pinks. And tan/browns to greys possibly.

Alright, here ya go. It looks like you have, or are soon getting a note 2, so I found as large a version as I could to use as the base. I'ts not quite as big as the SGN2's ideal wallpaper, but hopefully it'll look good.

Enjoy!

Preview only ↓ - Do not save
Koi_Print_re-tint.jpg

To save at full 1280x1024 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Link to full sized version ↓
Koi_Print_re-tint.jpg

ok here's my try at it. I tried to do the arms like your example, but they looked way too long that way, so that's why they're straight. Hope you like it, and (this time!) please let me know what you think.

Preview only ↓ - do not save
hitman_android-by_eyebeam-1536x1280.jpg

to save at full 1536x1280 resolution - follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via usb or email.

Link to full sized version ↓
hitman_android-by_eyebeam-1536x1280.jpg

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey eyebeam, long time no see..lol ivebeen busy as hell with work. i got a request for you.
i just got the Galaxy S3. could you make me a cincinnati bengals wallpaper.just a couple ideas for you to try and use..
1. just the large B bengals logo with a black and orange background,maybe flames of some sort.
2. the bengals tiger logo with a drak grey background.
3. any of your expert ideas would be cool.
just make it for the GS3.
thanks alot.

hey eyebeam, long time no see..lol ivebeen busy as hell with work. i got a request for you.
i just got the Galaxy S3. could you make me a cincinnati bengals wallpaper.just a couple ideas for you to try and use..
1. just the large B bengals logo with a black and orange background,maybe flames of some sort.
2. the bengals tiger logo with a drak grey background.
3. any of your expert ideas would be cool.
just make it for the GS3.
thanks alot.

Heya, Cincy - Nice to hear from you again. Sorry to hear that work has been kicking your @ss lately. Hopefully, things will slow down for you soon. At least you've got a cool new phone to play with, right? :thumbup:

Anyway, on to business - Sure, I can whip those up for ya. I'm going to be a little busy tonight, so I'll most likely get 'em done tomorrow. Stay tuned...

Alright cincyrob, here's the first two. Give me a few days here to try to come up with a good idea for you on the third one, ok? Hope you like 'em!

Previews only ↓ - Do not save
Bengals_Logo_Fire_by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg
Bengals_Logo_Stripes-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

To save them at full 14420x1280 resolution - Follow the links bellow and long press the image(s) on your phone until the save option pops up. Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Links to full sized versions ↓

Alright cincyrob, here's the first two. Give me a few days here to try to come up with a good idea for you on the third one, ok? Hope you like 'em!

Previews only ↓ - Do not save

To save them at full 14420x1280 resolution - Follow the links bellow and long press the image(s) on your phone until the save option pops up. Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Links to full sized versions ↓

WOW eyebeam this 2:rolleyes: are amazing:D good job and marry christmas to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom