• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Sal, I can put something together for you. No much call for hockey ones lately (surprise, right?), so Lets hope I'm not too rusty! :p;)

So, can you tell me a little about how you might like it to look? Bright & busy, minimalistic, do you have any player(s) you'd like to see featured, that sort of thing. Anything you can tell me will help me.

Get back to me and I should have something for you in a day or two.

I know, damn lockout. Anyway, somewhere between B&B and minimalistic. I'm pretty easy going. Basically something with the Isles logo and maybe Tavares or his number 91. No rush, whenever you can get to it.

Yeah, I'm pretty PO'ed about the lockout too. My Wild sign Parise & Suter, and look like they might *FINALLY* be interesting, and... no hockey. Just great, NHL- Thanks for that! :mad:

Anyway, on to business. Give this a try and see what you think. Hope you like it!

Preview only ↓ - Do not save
NY_IsIanders_John_Tavares-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

To save at full 1140x1280 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Link to full sized version ↓

That is awesome!!! Thank you so much! Have a great holiday!

I can't wait for hockey to return, but I get the feeling this season is lost.

Yeah, I'm pretty PO'ed about the lockout too. My Wild sign Parise & Suter, and look like they might *FINALLY* be interesting, and... no hockey. Just great, NHL- Thanks for that! :mad:

Anyway, on to business. Give this a try and see what you think. Hope you like it!

To save at full 1140x1280 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

That is awesome!!! Thank you so much! Have a great holiday!

I can't wait for hockey to return, but I get the feeling this season is lost.

Good to hear, Sal :) - you're welcome! Thanks for letting me know you like it.

And happy holidays to you and yours as well! :santaclaus:

Hey eyebeam loving this thread was wondering if I could get some Dallas cowboys wallpapers similar to the Bengals ones you did a couple pages ago. If you could use the team colors which are Royal Blue, Silver, Metallic Silver Blue, Navy, and White I would like 3 different wallpapers use rowdy the mascot the helmet and the "cowboys". Any awesomeness you can incorporate go for it. Thanks again
PS. I have an evo 3d

Hey eyebeam loving this thread was wondering if I could get some Dallas cowboys wallpapers similar to the Bengals ones you did a couple pages ago. If you could use the team colors which are Royal Blue, Silver, Metallic Silver Blue, Navy, and White I would like 3 different wallpapers use rowdy the mascot the helmet and the "cowboys". Any awesomeness you can incorporate go for it. Thanks again
PS. I have an evo 3d

Ok IPWNPACIFISTS, those shouldn't be a problem to do. Just to be clear - you want one with Rowdy the mascot, one with the helmet, and lastly one with "Cowboys" written out - that about right?

Get back to me and I'll try to get 'em done before this Sundays games.

Ok IPWNPACIFISTS, those shouldn't be a problem to do. Just to be clear - you want one with Rowdy the mascot, one with the helmet, and lastly one with "Cowboys" written out - that about right?

Get back to me and I'll try to get 'em done before this Sundays games.

Yes exactly thanks again take all the time you need :beer:

Hi,

Can anyone make me a red candycane shelf wallpaper 4 rows for my samsung galaxy steller cellphine?? I need the icons to fit on the shelfs.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Can anyone make me a red candycane shelf wallpaper 4 rows for my samsung galaxy steller cellphine?? I need the icons to fit on the shelfs.

Thanks!!

Hi Tiffany.

Yeah, I think I can probably do that. What I'll need from you it is a full-sized screenshot of your phone's homepage with your 4 rows of icons in place. That way I can (hopefully) line things up properly. Also, I'll need to know if you use a scrolling wallpaper, and thus need the "shelves" to go across multiple screens. IMO, a non-scrolling wallpaper would work best for this - that way I can make the "shelves" have ends on them, but it should be ok either way.

PS. I have an evo 3d

OK IPW, here's one of 'em for you so that you'll at least have something before the weekend just in case I get bogged down what with the holidays coming up so soon. (I'm also a little busy with some Guide duties here at AF just now, so my time is getting a little tight.) Fear not - I wont forget the other ones...

I hope you like it!

Dallas_Cowboys_Helmet-by_eyebeam-1080x960.jpg

To save at full 1080x960 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

OK IPW, here's one of 'em for you so that you'll at least have something before the weekend just in case I get bogged down what with the holidays coming up so soon. (I'm also a little busy with some Guide duties here at AF just now, so my time is getting a little tight.) Fear not - I wont forget the other ones...

I hope you like it!

To save at full 1080x960 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Woohoo xmas came early lol absolutely love it just what i wanted I can't wait to see the others and I understand about the wait there's no rush thanks so much once I set up my phone I will post a screenie

no to the scrolling. but can you do both?
can you make a horse shelf also?

sorry my phone is iffy with xcreenshots.

woohooo got a screenshot:

566201_260660287395862_1348445265_n.jpg

also sorry to be a pita but can you make a a Lock wallpaper screen?
Thank You sooo much.

no to the scrolling. but can you do both?
can you make a horse shelf also?

sorry my phone is iffy with xcreenshots.

woohooo got a screenshot:

566201_260660287395862_1348445265_n.jpg

also sorry to be a pita but can you make a a Lock wallpaper screen?
Thank You sooo much.
Love that wallpaper.

Alright then Tiffany, let's see if these are more or less what you had in mind. Hopefully, everything will line up. Let me know if any adjustments are necessary.

Previews only ↓ - Do not save
Candycane_Shelves-noscroll-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg
Candycane_Shelves-scroll-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

To save them at full 960x800 resolution - Follow the links bellow and long press the image(s) on your phone until the save option pops up. Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Links to full sized versions ↓
Candy_cane_Shelves-noscroll-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Candy_cane_Shelves-scroll-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Edit: I just noticed that you asked for a lockscreen as well. Here's a couple that match the theme - Hope that's what you meant.

Previews ↓
Candycane_Shelves_matching_lockscreen-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg
Candycane_Shelves_matching_lockscreen2-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Link to wallpaper ↓
Candy_cane_Shelves_matching_lockscreen-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Candy_cane_Shelves_matching_lockscreen2-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Thank you sooo much!! I love them!!! Can you make me a horse shelf also please? <3. with a horse lock screen.

Thanks for letting me know you like 'em. :) Your welcome!

A horse shelf one? Hmmm.... I'm having some trouble wrapping my little brain around how that might look. Can you tell me how you see a horse shelf looking?

Let me know, and I'll put this one in line. I've still got a couple more to do for Cincyrob & IPWNPACIFISTS, so it might be a bit. (Just so you know, I like to get new requests done pretty quickly. When people request more than one at a time, sometimes they get one or two done right away so they'll have something, and then get jumped ahead of as new requests come in.)

Alright then Tiffany, let's see if these are more or less what you had in mind. Hopefully, everything will line up. Let me know if any adjustments are necessary.

Previews only &#8595; - Do not save
Candycane_Shelves-noscroll-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg
Candycane_Shelves-scroll-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

To save them at full 960x800 resolution - Follow the links bellow and long press the image(s) on your phone until the save option pops up. Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Links to full sized versions &#8595;
Candy_cane_Shelves-noscroll-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Candy_cane_Shelves-scroll-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Edit: I just noticed that you asked for a lockscreen as well. Here's a couple that match the theme - Hope that's what you meant.

Previews &#8595;
Candycane_Shelves_matching_lockscreen-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg
Candycane_Shelves_matching_lockscreen2-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Link to wallpaper &#8595;
Candy_cane_Shelves_matching_lockscreen-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

Candy_cane_Shelves_matching_lockscreen2-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

eqy4u9as.jpg

Thanks for letting me know you like 'em. :) Your welcome!

A horse shelf one? Hmmm.... I'm having some trouble wrapping my little brain around how that might look. Can you tell me how you see a horse shelf looking?

Let me know, and I'll put this one in line. I've still got a couple more to do for Cincyrob & IPWNPACIFISTS, so it might be a bit. (Just so you know, I like to get new requests done pretty quickly. When people request more than one at a time, sometimes they get one or two done right away so they'll have something, and then get jumped ahead of as new requests come in.)

im not sure lol.... I just want somthing for after christmas and the newyr.

How do you make the Icons on my phone (samsung stelller) bigger?

You're using Go Launcher, right? There's a setting in there somewhere that lets you change the size of the icons. but since I haven't used Go in some time, I'm not sure where. Poke around in the settings - it's in there some place...

hey eyebeam, long time no see..lol ivebeen busy as hell with work. i got a request for you.
i just got the Galaxy S3. could you make me a cincinnati bengals wallpaper.just a couple ideas for you to try and use..
1. just the large B bengals logo with a black and orange background,maybe flames of some sort.
2. the bengals tiger logo with a drak grey background.
3. any of your expert ideas would be cool.
just make it for the GS3.
thanks alot.

Ok Cincy, here's the last one as promised (Whew! Got it done before the Sunday games at least! :p) Sorry for the delay - things got a little busy here lately. Hope you like this one too!

Preview only &#8595; - Do not save
Bengals_Logo_sky-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

Link to full sized version &#8595;

Ok Cincy, here's the last one as promised (Whew! Got it done before the Sunday games at least! :p) Sorry for the delay - things got a little busy here lately. Hope you like this one too!

Preview only &#8595; - Do not save

Link to full sized version &#8595;

You've really outdone yourself. So glad I found this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom