• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey EB How are ya? Great work as always, I try to check in at least once a week to see what other neat stuff you've done! :)

I have a favor for when you have time. My husband and I got the Ausus Transformer tablet and I was wondering if you could also size the UNC and Duke ones that you have made for us (I think they are on page 8 & 9 of your gallery) to fit them? I tried one of my pink Duke ones and it was all grainy. He also REALLY likes that one of the heel that you made for someone.

Also- my little boy is a huge Tyler Zeller fan and I was hoping you could make him one with the pic pasted below. Maybe with that heel that you made lightly in the background or something? He would like simplistic. He has the Double Power M975.

If you don't have time, I totally understand! :) If you do, remember, it's the one without the pink blue devils text.

TIA! :) Keep up the fantastic work!

Tar Heels senior Zeller excels in business of basketball - North Carolina - NewsObserver.com

Alrighty awriternot, here's the first of your requests. Hope you & the hubby like it. And if you would, let me know how it works size-wise too, in both portrait & landscape - just so I know I got it right (Tablets are weird, as far as wallpapers go! ;))

Preview only - Do not save! ↓
UNC_Tarheels_Logo-Tablet-by_eyebeam-1920-1408.jpg

Link to full-sized wallpaper ↓

The other two should be coming along in a couple of days, so stay tuned.

Edit: Ok, so I'm a little confused about which Duke & UNC one(s) you want. Do you want both the separate ones that look like this?

UNC_Android_by_eyebeam_1080x960.jpg
Duke-Android-pink2_by-eyebeam_1080x960.jpg

Or, one of the "House Divided" ones, like this -

Duke-UNC-Androids-alt-by-eyebeam_1080x960.jpg
Duke-UNC-alt-reverse-by_eyebeam_1080x960.jpg

@ MT Rotor -

Thanks for posting the screenshot. :thumb: Looks pretty good to these eyes. I hope you're liking it!

Hey EB How are ya? Great work as always, I try to check in at least once a week to see what other neat stuff you've done! :)

I have a favor for when you have time. My husband and I got the Ausus Transformer tablet and I was wondering if you could also size the UNC and Duke ones that you have made for us (I think they are on page 8 & 9 of your gallery) to fit them? I tried one of my pink Duke ones and it was all grainy. He also REALLY likes that one of the heel that you made for someone.

Also- my little boy is a huge Tyler Zeller fan and I was hoping you could make him one with the pic pasted below. Maybe with that heel that you made lightly in the background or something? He would like simplistic. He has the Double Power M975.

If you don't have time, I totally understand! :) If you do, remember, it's the one without the pink blue devils text.

TIA! :) Keep up the fantastic work!

Tar Heels senior Zeller excels in business of basketball - North Carolina - NewsObserver.com

...And - Here's the one for your son. The pic you posted really wasn't suitable for a wallpaper at this resolution, so I found one I thought he'd like. Hope that's ok. Let me know how he like's it.

Preview only ↓ - Do not save
Tyler_Zeller_UNC-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

To save at full 960x800 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your tablet until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your tablet via USB or email.

Link to full sized wallpaper ↓

Still waiting to hear back from you before I proceed on your final request.

Welll when you are ready for a challenge, let me know. I got something in mind.

Here's what Brent wanted, via PM -

Hey eyebeam,

OK, here is what I am talking about.
Red and black background
Fits Rezound with Sense weather clock.

Should have an android on it, in a style like this one:
http://www.thehray.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/android-4-21.jpg or this one: http://www.techiestate.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ANDROID-1.jpg

Also want this ford logo in it:
http://wellconnectedmom.com/blog/p-content/themes/atahualpa342/images/articles/2011/10/ford-logo.jpg or this one: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FbtqvJSbnFU/SrBep2aV6XI/AAAAAAAAARg/Z7aNWOTcFH8/s400/ford_logo.jpg

I had thought of putting the ford logo on / in the android... Lets see what you come up with.
Alright, here's my take on this one. Hope you like it, Brent!

Preview - Do not save! ↓
Ford_Android_Abstract-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

Ford_Android_Abstract-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

He shoots!
He scores!!!!
Love it

Awesome! Glad you like it. I thought the background here came out particularly well, so I'm glad you approve.

Only one request.
The appears to be some shadowing on behind the left side of the ford logo.
Can that be removed?
Sure, no prob. I liked it better the other way, but see if this works better for you. And while I was at it, I moved the logo down just a bit to better fit between your icons.

Preview ↓
Ford_Android_Abstract2-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

Link ↓

(and just so you know, Dropbox is being a little flaky tonight. So if it wont open right away, just try again.)

Awesome! Glad you like it. I thought the background here came out particularly well, so I'm glad you approve.

Sure, no prob. I liked it better the other way, but see if this works better for you. And while I was at it, I moved the logo down just a bit to better fit between your icons.

Preview ↓

Link ↓

(and just so you know, Dropbox is being a little flaky tonight. So if it wont open right away, just try again.)

Perfection!

Hey love your work, can you make me a "House Divided" style wallpaper with the Panthers logo(new logo pleeeeeeease) on one side and the Patriots logo on the other? And if you can put the Android guy in the uniforms for the teams. If it's too much work I understand, thanks!

Hey love your work, can you make me a "House Divided" style wallpaper with the Panthers logo(new logo pleeeeeeease) on one side and the Patriots logo on the other? And if you can put the Android guy in the uniforms for the teams. If it's too much work I understand, thanks!

Hello amd welcome to my little corner of AF, RogueFreek.

Sure, I think I can put something like that together for you. I'm seeing some conflicting info on just what size wallpaper is best for the Tab 2 7.0. If you would, give this template a try as your wallpaper (expand the crop box to it's largest size) and let me know if everything fits properly on screen. The reddish shaded area should completely fill the center screen in portrait view. The rest should allow for scrolling across the other screens. Let me know how it fits, and we'll go from there.

1200x1080_wallpaper_template_trans2.png

Alrighty awriternot, here's the first of your requests. Hope you & the hubby like it. And if you would, let me know how it works size-wise too, in both portrait & landscape - just so I know I got it right (Tablets are weird, as far as wallpapers go! ;))

Preview only - Do not save! ↓

The other two should be coming along in a couple of days, so stay tuned.

Edit: Ok, so I'm a little confused about which Duke & UNC one(s) you want. Do you want both the separate ones that look like this?

UNC_Android_by_eyebeam_1080x960.jpg
Duke-Android-pink2_by-eyebeam_1080x960.jpg

Or, one of the "House Divided" ones, like this -

Duke-UNC-Androids-alt-by-eyebeam_1080x960.jpg
Duke-UNC-alt-reverse-by_eyebeam_1080x960.jpg

Whooo! All of the above please. :-) could you remove the blue Devils pink writing though? Thanks so much!

...And - Here's the one for your son. The pic you posted really wasn't suitable for a wallpaper at this resolution, so I found one I thought he'd like. Hope that's ok. Let me know how he like's it.

Preview only ↓ - Do not save

To save at full 960x800 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your tablet until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your tablet via USB or email.

Link to full sized wallpaper ↓

Still waiting to hear back from you before I proceed on your final request.

Thanks! He is gonna flip!

Whooo! All of the above please. :-) could you remove the blue Devils pink writing though? Thanks so much!

All 4 styles? :eek: Actually, that shouldn't be too hard. Once I get the 2 individual Duke & UNC ones done, the other 2 should go pretty quickly. I should get to 'em in a day or two.

And I assume then that the size on the previous one (the UNC one) was good on your Transformer?

Thanks! He is gonna flip!

Awesome! I hope he does like it! :)

eyebeam,

Now that Denver's season is done for, it's time to move on to MLB. Is there any chance you can throw a Washington Nationals wallpaper together for a Thunderbolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom