• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there ,
and thanks for the offer its very generous of you .

i am taking delivery of my new SGs3 in the morning and was wanting a new wallpaper for it .

the theme i want is "swansea city afc" the football team .

quite like to have some of the players and the emblem "swans"

i will link you to there site but leave the overall design upto you .

HOME PAGE

many thanks dan

hi there ,

i am taking delivery of my new SGs3 in the morning and was wanting a new wallpaper for it .

HOME PAGE

many thanks dan

If I were you I'd ask for michu especially.

As I told you in PM, Thank you!

(@ Irv - I'm jumping this one ahead of yours because I had the idea for it. I haven't forgotten your request. It's next on my to-do list.)

Ok, Sal, here you go. You didn't give me much to go on, so I hope you like what I did here.

Preview only ↓ - Do not save
NY_Islanders_Logo_Metal-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

To save at full 1440x1280 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Link to full sized wallpaper ↓
NY_Islanders_Logo_Metal-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

Hello, is there any chance you could make a US wallpaper for me? I have samsung note and I only have 1 menu so the whole image should fit that one menu.

I found one really awesome and I like it a lot (there are 3 maps, I have in mind 3rd): http://freelements.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/usa_3d_map_pack.jpg

Also if you have any cool idea for anything to do with US please let me know, I just really want an awesome US wallpaper for my phone :)

Thanks.

Hi a3164240.

Ok, I'll see what I can do for you. Which Note do you have? 1st gen phone, Note 2, or Note 10.1 tablet?

And just so you know, I'm a little busy for the next couple of days, so I'll get to this in 1-3 days or so.

hi there ,

HOME PAGE

many thanks dan

If I were you I'd ask for michu especially.

Hi dan44762000.

Alright, I think I can whip up something for you here. Since I know absolutely nothing about football/soccer, as Liam says, it would really help if you gave me a few of the players you'd like to have featured.

Also, as I mentioned above, I'm a little busy just now, so it'll be a few days before I get to it.

As I told you in PM, Thank you!

Got it, and I thank you. Glad you're happy with how it turned out, and thanks for letting me know. :)

Hi a3164240.

Ok, I'll see what I can do for you. Which Note do you have? 1st gen phone, Note 2, or Note 10.1 tablet?

And just so you know, I'm a little busy for the next couple of days, so I'll get to this in 1-3 days or so.

Ok sounds great. I have note 1. Thanks and no worries you are doing me a favour :)

Hello, is there any chance you could make a US wallpaper for me? I have samsung note and I only have 1 menu so the whole image should fit that one menu.

I found one really awesome and I like it a lot (there are 3 maps, I have in mind 3rd): http://freelements.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/usa_3d_map_pack.jpg

Also if you have any cool idea for anything to do with US please let me know, I just really want an awesome US wallpaper for my phone :)

Thanks.

Alright a3164240, here you go. I sized this for a single screen set-up as requested. If your phone wont crop this correctly, let me know and I'll add some filler to the sides. I hope you like it!

USA_Wallpaper%25231-by_eyebeam-800x1280.jpg

To save at full 800x1280 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

USA_Wallpaper #1-by_eyebeam-800x1280.jpg

Hi a3164240.

Hi dan44762000.

Alright, I think I can whip up something for you here. Since I know absolutely nothing about football/soccer, as Liam says, it would really help if you gave me a few of the players you'd like to have featured.

Also, as I mentioned above, I'm a little busy just now, so it'll be a few days before I get to it.

Got it, and I thank you. Glad you're happy with how it turned out, and thanks for letting me know. :)

ok well theres a few but i will mention these " michu" "vorm" "chico flores" ashleigh williams" they should do it .
thanks again
dan

Okay, I have taken two of these wallpapers for my tablet, and they look awesome. I had posted the one with the purple and the android girl holding a daisy (my favorite flower). and I took the one for my lockscreen of super android in front of a flag. But on my phone, they are too busy for the background. Can you make something super simple that would look good on a burst? about a 4" screen. I like daisies :) Or maybe a simple, not too colorful android girl? either way, i'm happy :) And whenever you can - I know there are several in front of me. Thank you so much for the service you provide!

Alright a3164240, here you go. I sized this for a single screen set-up as requested. If your phone wont crop this correctly, let me know and I'll add some filler to the sides. I hope you like it!

USA_Wallpaper%25231-by_eyebeam-800x1280.jpg

To save at full 800x1280 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

USA_Wallpaper #1-by_eyebeam-800x1280.jpg

Hey, thank you very much the wallpaper looks amazing but I just cant get it right. When I select what I want I get the whole image but on the actual background it only shows 1/3 of it..

Screenshot_2013_01_17_23_08_36.png

Okay, I have taken two of these wallpapers for my tablet, and they look awesome. I had posted the one with the purple and the android girl holding a daisy (my favorite flower). and I took the one for my lockscreen of super android in front of a flag. But on my phone, they are too busy for the background. Can you make something super simple that would look good on a burst? about a 4" screen. I like daisies :) Or maybe a simple, not too colorful android girl? either way, i'm happy :) And whenever you can - I know there are several in front of me. Thank you so much for the service you provide!

Hmmm... Yeah, I think I can put something like that together for you. So - super simple. I'm thinking a subtle daisy pattern background with the girl Android. Sound good? If so, do you have any color preferences for the background and/or the Android?

And yeah. It'll probably be a day or two until I get to this one.

Hey, thank you very much the wallpaper looks amazing but I just cant get it right. When I select what I want I get the whole image but on the actual background it only shows 1/3 of it..

Ok, it looks to me like your Note doesn't want to crop it properly at that size. Here's the same thing at 1600x1280 with some filler added on either side. Give it a try and let me know if that sets properly on your phone.

Link to wallpaper ↓
USA_Wallpaper #1-by_eyebeam-1600x1280.jpg

Ok, it looks to me like your Note doesn't want to crop it properly at that size. Here's the same thing at 1600x1280 with some filler added on either side. Give it a try and let me know if that sets properly on your phone.

Link to wallpaper ↓
USA_Wallpaper #1-by_eyebeam-1600x1280.jpg

Hey, thank you very much for all the effort you put in, but am I doing something wrong? I attached an image of how it looks now.

Screenshot_2013_01_18_07_09_41.png

Hey, thank you very much for all the effort you put in, but am I doing something wrong? I attached an image of how it looks now.

:confused: Well I'm not familiar with how the Note handles wallpaper. From what I see, it looks like the height is now good (right?), but your phone seems to want to select the left of the image as opposed to the center like I'm used to. So, see if this one with the image pushed to the left works for you -

USA_Wallpaper #1-left-by_eyebeam-1600x1280.jpg

If that version doesn't work out, since I know so little about your phone, about all I can suggest is using an app called Wallpaper Wizardrii to set the wallpaper on your phone. It's free in the Play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twistedapps.wallpaperwizardrii&feature=nav_result

Best of luck, and let me know how it goes.

Well it works perfect with lock screen and it is amazing. But on bg its still not, now I only see black screen. Also dont really know how to use that app, it just doesnt want to set wallpaper.

Well it works perfect with lock screen and it is amazing. But on bg its still not, now I only see black screen. Also dont really know how to use that app, it just doesnt want to set wallpaper.

Ok, now it's all black. Got it. I think this makes sense. I think my mild dyslexia has reared it head again, and I move the image left, when I should have moved it to the extreme right. [Doh! :o] Give me a couple of minutes and I'll edit this post with one more version for you to try out.

Edit:
...And, here ya go. I'm actually thinking this one will work. So, cross your fingers and give it a try.

Link ↓
USA_Wallpaper%231-right-by_eyebeam-1600x1280.jpg

And one more thing - Glad you seem to like it enough to go through all this! :)

Ok this one is perfect now :) Also on a alock screen it looks really amazing as there are no icons :) I though you will make some cool stuff with that 3d map I gave you but then you put in liberty statue and all those other things it looks amazing now, thank you very much :)

Ok this one is perfect now :) Also on a alock screen it looks really amazing as there are no icons :) I though you will make some cool stuff with that 3d map I gave you but then you put in liberty statue and all those other things it looks amazing now, thank you very much :)

Woohoo_emoticon_by_Xerceth.gif

Awesome! Glad it worked this time. And thanks much for the kind things you've said. I appreciate it. :)

You're welcome!

hi there ,

HOME PAGE

many thanks dan

Alright Dan, here you go. Sorry for the delay. Hope you like it!

Swansea_City_FC-by_eyebeam-1440x1280.jpg

To save at full 1440x1280 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

As for colors, maybe light pink or purple:) ty

Alright shelliewn, here's what I did for this one. I checked with the wife (as I usually do on the more feminine ones) and she really liked it, so I hope you do too. Let me know what you think.

Daisy_Android-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

To save at full 960x800 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Daisy_Android-by_eyebeam-960x800.jpg

It's so cute! Thank you :) cant upload a screenshot from my phone. gotta try to upload a screenshot to my computer so I can save it for you to see. love it!

It's so cute! Thank you :) cant upload a screenshot from my phone. gotta try to upload a screenshot to my computer so I can save it for you to see. love it!

:)

Glad you like it, Shellie - Thanks for letting me know.

And of course whenever you get the time, I'd love to see a screenshot. It's always fun for me to see how people use the walls I make.

Ok gang, I think with that one for Shellie, I'm currently caught up. So, if you're waiting for me to get around to doing yours, just let me know that I somehow missed one (and know that I'm sorry if I did.) Thanks.

Alright Dan, here you go. Sorry for the delay. Hope you like it!

i love it . thanks so much , so much much better than i ever expected . its now my new lock/home screen .

awesome but you have put steven caulker instead of chico flores in the top left one . can you put chico there instead please please please .
thanks again
dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom