• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up eyebeam... could you do a android samurai, with a sick background landscape, and a bonzai tree off in the background?

What's up eyebeam... could you do a android samurai, with a sick background landscape, and a bonzai tree off in the background?

Sure MT, I'll see what I can come up with for ya. Hopefully, I'll get it done in a day or two, so check back in a bit.

@ MT Rotor & Tiffany

Hey you two. So, you've probably noticed that I haven't made your wallpapers yet. Here's the deal - I've recently quit smoking after 30+ years. As a result, my mood, patience, motivation, creativity etc. have really suffered. I'd hoped I would be feeling more like myself by now, but I'm still just not back to normal yet.

So just to let you know, I haven't forgotten either of you. It's just going to be a bit longer than expected before I get to your requests. Sorry, and I hope you understand.

@ MT Rotor & Tiffany

Hey you two. So, you've probably noticed that I haven't made your wallpapers yet. Here's the deal - I've recently quit smoking after 30+ years. As a result, my mood, patience, motivation, creativity etc. have really suffered. I'd hoped I would be feeling more like myself by now, but I'm still just not back to normal yet.

So just to let you know, I haven't forgotten either of you. It's just going to be a bit longer than expected before I get to your requests. Sorry, and I hope you understand.

It'd OK. :) Can I just have a Ravens Football Team wallpaper? Of #74 Michel Oher. Thanks!!! Your sweet.

@ MT Rotor & Tiffany

Wow, congratulations on quitting! I know how hard it is. I smoked for 20 years when I quit February 16th 2011. It is absolutely the hardest thing you will ever do, but worth it. It will take a long time before you feel like yourself again. Keeping busy helps some people (or eating carrots/celery sticks). My husband and I both quit cold turkey (my heart condition wouldn't allow me to use any kind of drug to help with the cravings). I don't know you but I'm very proud of you and I hope it works out :).

can I get an updated Ravens banner

thanks

Hey ncf. Sure, I can do that. I'm taking a few more days off as I try to adjust to a nicotine-free brain (man, it's been tough! :o) but my plan is to get back to it this weekend. So hopefully I'll have something for you soon.

Hey ncf. Sure, I can do that. I'm taking a few more days off as I try to adjust to a nicotine-free brain (man, it's been tough! :o) but my plan is to get back to it this weekend. So hopefully I'll have something for you soon.

Congrats sir eye! Good luck making it through :)

@ MT Rotor & Tiffany

How did you quit? I tried last year but didnt see it through

How did you quit? I tried last year but didnt see it through

Hey Brent.

Well, I wouldn't say I've made it to non-smoker status quite yet, but so far so good. Here's how it's gone for me - A few weeks ago I was super-sick with the flu. Since I was not able to smoke much without causing an extended, painful coughing fit, and I felt terrible anyway, I decided I now would be as good a time as any to make a serious try at quitting. So I got myself an electronic cigarette for the worst of the nicotine cravings (just a few puffs every few hours or so - I don't want to become reliant on that) and that's helped a lot. I also got some hard candy, and one of those squishy arthritis exercise balls to help with the tactile and oral cravings.

And finally, as an incentive to stick with it, I got my self the Nexus 7 that I've been wanting (The money I save on smoking will pay for it in under a month...) from a place that has a 60 day return policy (Micro Center, if you're interested.) I told my wife that if I start back up, she is to take it and return it right away, no questions asked. I can tell you that since I REALLY don't want my tablet returned, that has really helped me through some of the worst of it so far.

It's coming up on 2 weeks for me and the cravings have started to lessen (some). My mood has begun to return to normal most of the time, but my patience and concentration are still not great.

So that's what's worked for me - so far (fingers crossed!) I will tell you that now that some of the worst of it has passed, I'm feeling pretty good about quitting, and am more determined then ever to see it all the way through. Hopefully, you can find the right things that work for you. Best of luck!

hey eyebeam? Can you please make me these two shelf's? Thank You!!

OS X Shelf Wallpaper by ~LiLmEgZ97 on deviantART

Purple Aura - iPhone 4 Wallpaper - Pocket Walls :: HD iPhone Wallpapers

with a plain BG. Maybe black? what so you think?

Thank you. Here is what I have right now.

Screenshot_2013-02-06-11-31-06_zpsf99571bb.png

Hope all is well with you <3.

How can I get this wallpapers to my phone?

Hi betterman. The easiest way to save the wallpapers here is as follows -

On each post with a wallpaper there's a link to the full-sized version. From your phone, open that link, then press and hold on the image until the save option pops up, and select that. Now that it's downloaded to your phone, go to your phone's photo gallery and find the wallpaper - usually in the "Downloads" folder. These next step will vary depending on phone, but it should be something similar to this - Open the wallpaper, click on "Options" or press and hold it until you see the "Set As Wallpaper" option. This should take you to the screen where you can crop the wallpaper before setting it. I recommend using as much of the image as possible, so press and drag the edge of the crop box to is largest size, before finally setting it. That should do it.

If the above doesn't work for you, or you need more clarification, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom