• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Windows Phone 7 Theme for stock 2.3.6 GB

chevanlol360

Android Expert
Oct 28, 2011
new york
Windows Phone 7 Theme

homescreenwp7.png
Notificationwp7.pngLockscreenwp7.png
Popupwp7.pngSettings1wp7.png
Settings2wp7.png

hey guys if you didnt know already i have a Wp7 ROM out for the ZTE Warp and its going pretty good so far. The theme is a windows phone 7 theme hence the name "Wp7 ROM". i have decided to release the windows phone theme for the Ultra community.

Features
■ Windows Phone Style Theme
■ CRT effect
■ Settings.apk themed
■ multiple parts of system themed
■ Launcher 7

This Theme Currently Only supports Stock 2.3.6 GB DO NOT Flash it on any other ROM

Change log data
Code:
[B][U][SIZE="3"]5/03/12[/SIZE][/U]
■ Initial Release
■ Themed settings
■ Launcher 7
■ CRT effect[/B]

Disclaimer: Flash this theme at your own RISK!!!I'm not responsible for any damage or problems caused to your device try this at your own risk, I have already tested it on over 2 different ultra's and they turned out fine.

How to Install theme
➯ Boot into CWM.
➯ Wipe cache & dalvik-cache "to find wipe dalvik cache please go to advance in the main menu of CWM"
➯ boot into CWM again
➯ choose "install zip from sdcard"
➯ choose "choose zip from sdcard"
➯ locate to where you placed the WP7UltraStyleVer1.0.zip file on your SD card
➯ confirm "YES - install WP7UltraStyleVer1.0.zip"
➯ wait for script to finish
➯ reboot phone and Enjoy

Download
Windows Phone Style Theme Ver 1.0

OP updated with pics of WP7 Theme running on the Ultra, theres still much to do and just a tiny bit of bugs to fix. The final version might look a little different from the ones in the pictures, for example i will most likely change the status bar footer to something more matchable to the Theme. When released it will only have support for stock 2.3.6 also adding the CRT effect feature with it. The theme will have support for the Shevron ROM when its running on 6.0 anyway back to the awesome themeing cya. :ciao:

Upvote 0
Is it just me or my signal stays @ full bars?Does this rom have any tweeks for signal or 3G?Other than that fuggin awesome bro love how the settings menu is very colorful and of course all the blue(i have everything blue on my phone)so this is great!

Nope no 3g tweaks but remember that you only have 4 signals bars compared to stock 6 signal bars. So technically you could have 4,5, or 6 signal bars when its at full.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to say my aunt is in love with this rom and launcher... stock ui was too complicated for her and this was the cure... she is a hundred times more comfortable with her phone now.

Thanks for this.

On a side note launcher force closed when first installed. Tried reflashing, same issue. So I reinstalled the launcher from playstore and it worked fine.

Reactions: chevanlol360
Upvote 0
Just wanted to say my aunt is in love with this rom and launcher... stock ui was too complicated for her and this was the cure... she is a hundred times more comfortable with her phone now.

Thanks for this.

On a side note launcher force closed when first installed. Tried reflashing, same issue. So I reinstalled the launcher from playstore and it worked fine.

Tell her I said I'm happy it helped her out and yeah I have heard about that before on the wp7 from for the warp not sure what's up with that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones