• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [WIP] [baseless] [ports] paranoid-avatar-aokp-Liquid Smooth

Hey man I'm digging the rom a lot more now and flashed your avatar..pretty cool. I don't know if it has something to do with that or if it's a different issue but I can't switch out wallpapers now and the denim background won't stick anymore..

EDIT:Fixed it the density was set at 130 in your build prop.. Way too small for my bad eyes so I switched it to 155 and the wallpaper wouldn't stick. I moved it 160 and it fixed it.

Upvote 0
i hope you guys aren't missing the point of what i'm trying to do here. in reality all i did was come up with a sneaky,tricky way to use bobz rom as a base by making it baseless and flashable over any cm rom. and made it possible to easily port new releases by pg or bobz with out rebuilding the whole port or asking permission. i think all ports should be built this way so we don't have substandard base roms in the ports.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones