• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [WIP] Red and black themed rom

zeest

Android Enthusiast
I am currently working on a red and black themed rom. What do you think so far? My goal is to have all the main apps red and black as well, especially the settings menu. If people are interested, I will upload a flashable zip of what I have so far. Will definitely upload when it is closer to completion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-06-21-22-11.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-06-21-22-11.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot_2013-02-06-21-22-15.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-06-21-22-15.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 215
Red and black?!?!?! Go bulldogs!!!! I'll definitely be interested in this u going to change the battery color?

u going to change the battery color?
Yes

There's a lot of blue parts still :p
Once all blue is red, I will flash this :D
Gotta flash deodexed first though.
Ya there are. Gonna be a lot of work, it will be worth it though.

Anyone know that name of the image for the settings button next to the date, or if it is in systemui or framework-res?

Anyone know that name of the image for the settings button next to the date, or if it is in systemui or framework-res?

The images are in system ui and they are named ic_notify_quicksettings_normal and ic_notify_quicksettings_pressed .

The images are in system ui and they are named ic_notify_quicksettings_normal and ic_notify_quicksettings_pressed .

Thanks. What about the blue lines between the date and settings button and the line above the notifications?

Thanks. What about the blue lines between the date and settings button and the line above the notifications?

I be leave it is called ic_divider_blue_holo_dark.9 and also the little X is called ic_notify_clear_normal and ic_notify_clear_pressed .

Back
Top Bottom