• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wireless Charging Not Working

tedpc01

My N7 2013 will not work with Qi-compatible wireless chargers. I tried 2 of one brand and one of another and nada! I went online with ASUS support and got an RMA number and directions, so will send my tablet in. Anybody else have this problem?

If wireless charging does not work on my N7, I would not even bother. So what I need to hook up cable, I'd rather do that than wait for a few weeks for ASUS to fix it, plus shipping is not free. Just my 2 cents.

I understand as I felt the same way, but it's only a few days turnaround from ASUS RMA center, so what the hell, might as well have a fully equipped N7.

It does take longer to charge via wireless but since I set my N7 on the charger when I go to sleep at night, it gets charged while I sleep so I don't care how long it takes. The major reason to use the wireless charger is to save wear & tear on the micro USB connector.

I agree Strollin. I charge it overnight, so what does it matter. Yes, the Micro USB connector isn't the sturdiest design either and that's a major reason why I want to use wireless charging.

Back
Top Bottom