• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root woopsie daisy

Lilg37

so as u all know we have a working recovery for the optimus c
now i have a favor to ask from some of u if u were smarter then me in the situation

does anyone have a nand back up of optimus stock 2.2 befor they flashed cm7 if they flashed cm7?

would really appreciate it if someone could send me a back up

Garyschoelkopf@gmail.com

or upload in this thread

plz and thanks
LiL G

so as u all know we have a working recovery for the optimus c
now i have a favor to ask from some of u if u were smarter then me in the situation

does anyone have a nand back up of optimus stock 2.2 befor they flashed cm7 if they flashed cm7?

would really appreciate it if someone could send me a back up

Garyschoelkopf@gmail.com

or upload in this thread

plz and thanks
LiL G
You can look at the thread here and try to revert back to stock by following the instructions in post #15.

you need the system.img and boot.img files right? I'm uploading those now

also I'm not guaranteeing this is the most stock backup ever. it's stock but I can't remember if it has every stock app and if it's rooted or not. I just figured I'd help out since no one else wants to upload. If someone else uploads then by all means use theirs

actually i appreciate all of ur help from the both of you but i did infact use the post 15 way bc i had the tools already and was familiar with the process bc ive done it once befor on my ally, i would suggest to those who have the reboot problem on stock 2.2 or cm7 to do this bc since ive done this ive not rebooted, froze, or data lagged

but again i thank you both for the help

I had a big problem with it especially when I would be on mobile web but its kinda stopped since the downgrade

Back
Top Bottom