• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xperia S or Xperia ion HSPA????

x01x01

Lurker
Hi guys, I am considering to change my Xperia X10 with Xperia S, but now I saw the Xperia ion HSPA... which one would you recommend?

The battery on Xperia S cannot be replaced right?
so the phone will go dead if the battery is not working anymore, or deffect, is there any solution?

Thanks
 
Not looked at the other phone you mentioned, but you are right about the battery. Also, no sd card slot either
 
I guess the Ion will be a better choice if you like how it looks. I personally like S because the size the color and the fact that it only have 3 buttons under the screen instead of 4. Also, the Ion suppose to give a better experience with its HSPA, however, I feel the 3G on S is good enough now if you are not planning to make video calls or use your phone to watch streaming films on the road.
 
Back
Top Bottom