• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

xposed - gravity box notification nightmare (not really)

davoid

Android Expert
Don't know if this is the best place to post this, but does anyone using Xposed framework know which setting in Gravity Box is likely to be putting notification sliders on my lockscreen?

I have been through the settings and I can't find it lol. I'm sure I found it before but cannot remember where. It's driving me insane looking for it.

Some. kind. soul. please.

S3.

Admittedly I have just flashed Temasek's CM11 but I'm sure it wasn't doing it until I activated Xposed and rebooted.

I cant find a setting mate but when i tried a custom rom (validus) on my tab running gravitybox, i did get those things on the lockscreen and just assumed it was part of the rom. Cant remember noticing it before activating xposed though..

i just looked thru my xposed and i'm not seeing anything. no other modules in use?

and a slight hijack....how to use the app launcher in gravity box?? i have the slots assigned, but simply no idea where the heck i'm supposed to touch, or push, or whatever.

I eventually pinned it down to an obscure setting in my custom ROM. :rolleyes:

In case anyone else has Temasek's Unofficial CM11 on their i9300 and is driven spare by this setting, it is under Temasek Spare Parts > Screen and Animations > Lockscreen Notifications

I don't know why it wasn't under Lockscreen or Security though.

I think this is a problem with using a feature rich ROM and then adding a couple of extensively featured modules in Xposed. There are so many duplicated settings that you have a hard time finding which setting is causing the effect you are experiencing.

First World Problems eh.

Anyway, thanks for the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom