• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Yet another stuck M thread

hmm really? this is my second time doing so, 3 times? my battery is at 50% by now if not lower.

grr

That is strange then. If the file is being written to the phone correctly it should work with no issues.....I've done it three separate times, going from GB to Froyo and it worked the first time every time.

ugh, i hate knowing i'm the strange case... i'm SBFing right now. we'll see what happens.

i'm sbfing SHADO_X6_2.3.34_SYSTEM-ONLY..... this where i'm going wrong?

i'm downloading this:
Android 2.2.1 System Version 2.3.340 Full (VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01) (Current OTA)

its going to take some time, but is it the correct one?

i'm downloading this:
Android 2.2.1 System Version 2.3.340 Full (VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01) (Current OTA)

its going to take some time, but is it the correct one?

Yeah that looks right.

Make sure you get a good (complete) download.

its 256 MB..... says 1 hour, but not going fast enough. oh well, it'll come.

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BOUCH. i had some issues yesterday and the DX community is really stepping up!!

its 256 MB..... says 1 hour, but not going fast enough. oh well, it'll come.

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BOUCH. i had some issues yesterday and the DX community is really stepping up!!

When you unzip it, it should be like 434MB or something like that.

OOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!

I'm trying to sbf back to froyo from .595........ In the status it says Failed flashing process. Failed flashing process. InterfaceBP: Error checking the RAM Downloader (0x709F); phone connected

slow as dirt, and the google droid x sbf just failed on me 255/256... had 1 more MB to go and it pooped out.... GRRRRRRR rooler is a tad faster, but i'll be doing this in the wee hours. thanks

Back
Top Bottom