• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your experience buying T-mobile refill card from ebay

This AM I saw a few new sellers selling the Tmo refill and they are from China. I have a feeling Tmo got problems they cant control for now.

The website is not working now. Does that tell you anything?

Edit - Logmein to my home pc from work and the website is working. :-) https is safe. Company cant see it.

They sell out some times and the site does go down but it comes back. Gotta keep checking

The website is not working now. Does that tell you anything?

Edit - Logmein to my home pc from work and the website is working. :-) https is safe. Company cant see it.

Site is up and Tmobile pins are in stock as of 10:30 am EST 3/24/13

Don't know how long that will last

I finally saw it. But me greedy. I still do 'buy it now'(not Classifed Ad) @ $40 on ebay cause I want to get that ebay bucks. :-)

Saw a "Buy it now" for $39 plus .78 ebay bucks. Thats 20%+ saving clip.

I use common sense. Buy It Now is save VS Classifed Ads. This seller also sells other cards beside Tmo. And you can leave comments with Buy It Now.

Go for it boyz.

So 20% off is the norm.

Why did CallingMart says they are loosing the discount and cant do it anymore?

Here is this seller that has 1000+ feedback and he explains why he is able to sell the card at such a big discount:

================

On a side note we receive a lot of messages and questions on how are we able to provide refill cards for such a low price.
The answer is simple, we purchase large amounts of T-mobile smart phones on the carriers main website and unlock them to resell them in our country, most of these phones come with a 50$ refill card coupon to start up the service, and since we cannot sell these coupons in our country, we put them up for sale on ebay.

================

There you have it. I do know electronics, cars and buffets(lots of food, hence obesity) are cheaper in USA than anywhere else in the world. EXCEPT for health care which costs alot here.

There you have it. Enjoy hunting.

^ Hm... I doubt about it. I mean how about net10, virgin etc,. I can get it(and others) for 50% less. You cannot unlock these phones. How do you explain that?

The last 3 sellers have refund me money. It seems like my phone cant be refill by them anymore.

Anyone else have this experience?

Sellers are disappearing and Callingmart offers no discount anymore. I can even visited websites that I use to buy from. They are no longer selling OR they charge Higher then Face Value for the card

I did manage to get it at $40 (for $50 value) about 2 weeks ago from 2 diff sellers. You just have to keep on looking everyday and within every hour.

Back
Top Bottom