• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Youtube not working...

Cruzzer26

I did a backup the titanium backup app and removed youtube now when I go to youtube and try to watch a video it doesn't let me... My phone is rooted...

Next time, do not delete youtube. Also, youtube will be extremely slow and take minutes to load a video if youre on Metro

I just did a recovery yesterday.. Grrr.. Is there anything else I could do or download it...

You can search for youtube.apk for 2.1 in google. Another poster deleted his youtube and did what i suggested and he found and downloaded youtube off the internet. You can do it directly on your phone by downloading Dolphin Browser Mini

Yes I did that yesterday the volume up deal,,,and then I Uninstalled youtube with the titanium app..
So now I'm not able to view any youtube videos...

Yes I did that yesterday the volume up deal,,,and then I Uninstalled youtube with the titanium app..

He is saying, to run the recovery rom AGAIN so it will restore your phone back to normal like when you bought it, it will then have Youtube... just dont delete it again.

Or look for the youtube.apk for 2.1 in Google
Well I got to download one from the web but it's not the same from the that came with the phone so im just going to do a recovery again and not delete youtube... Thanks for eveything this forum rocks for this Huawei ascend learned so much..

seriously thanks again, I rooted my phone and I think I messed an app up, this saved me a big headache. So glad to find such a friendly and helpful forum.

Again thanks

Back
Top Bottom