• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZpFqlItEN.sys ?

You could try copying the file to your desktop and then opening it with notepad to view the contents of the .sys file.

In Windows XP just right click on the file and choose "Open With" and then scroll down the list and select Notepad. I don't know if it works the same with Windows 7.

Sometimes you can get clues to a files origin this way. The filename seems random and I don't ever see legitimate software with random filenames.

Upvote 0
Weird. Did you do a google search? (too lazy to right now lol)
But it sounds weird enough, and if you didnt put it there im sure its not absolutely needed.

I did do a google search and didn't find anything. I didn't notice it until after I tried out a few different kernels, so I'm thinking it may have been linked to that

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones