• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official Unrevoked Developers have Froyo on EVO

So now what do those of us who inhttp://www.androidforums.com/images/smilies/confused.gifstalled do when the final ROM is released? HTC better hope this crap didn't ruin my phone from ever getting the proper ROM or ill swim to Taiwan and axe some bastards.

Not HTC fault or sprint. They did not release it as the final nor did they tell people to use it. But im sure HTC will help out all the buffoons that used this by sending out a new update.

BTW if the OTA update gets pushed back i blame all you people that just couldnt wait a few more days. Thank you.

Upvote 0
People, lets not turn then into a messfest.
Please take your time and re-read the instructions. On both this thread for those that are rooted and the other thread for those that not rooted.

No cursing, flaming etc. Rules still apply and the Zero Tolerance thread is in full operational mode. Lets keep this civil.

TS

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Installed Vignette and it crashes at start as well. Wow THANKS HTC. WTF

Dude they never told us to update. It's not their fault. YOU CHOSE to do this update. The only thing they told us to do is update via the HTC Software update. No update there, obviously not done/nor available.

Now we are going to see hate posts blaming Sprint/HTC -_-

Upvote 0
anybody getting this error during the install? i followed the directions to the tee:

img00414201007302042.jpg

Reactions: Hardcorp
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones