• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The waiting game sucks

You ordered yours on Aug 3rd and it is being delivered today? Did you have to call to get a tracking number or your tracking number is posted on the order status page on vzw.com

I got my tracking number via gmail last night. I was starting to give up hope lol. I should have tomorrow by 12. I ordered mine online through the Verizon website, so I don't know if that has something to do with it or what. I don't know how there shipping department works or who gets priority. If you placed your order by Aug. 3 than I would assume that you should be getting by tomorrow, atleast I hope you are my friend. I know what it feels like to wait.

Upvote 0
I got my tracking number via gmail last night. I was starting to give up hope lol. I should have tomorrow by 12. I ordered mine online through the Verizon website, so I don't know if that has something to do with it or what. I don't know how there shipping department works or who gets priority. If you placed your order by Aug. 3 than I would assume that you should be getting by tomorrow, atleast I hope you are my friend. I know what it feels like to wait.

I placed my order online around 6am on Aug 1st and haven't got a tracking number yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones