• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Announcing Pocket Legends for Android!

Just wondering for anyone that's progressed decently far... but... is it always the same thing in every town?

I've completed the first 2 areas and I'm noticing a pattern.

Go to new town
Get quests
Use portal to go to quest zone and kill monsters until quests are finished
Go back to town and return quests
Get new quests
Get new quests
Use portal to go to quest zone and kill monsters...

Upvote 0
Found the game but keeps failin to install. Droid 2 r2d2 I think I'm still on 2.2 any ideas? Won't downloand on my itouch either

That's making me think that it's more of a router or internet problem than the app. Are you able to download and install other apps on either device? And are you able to download it on your phone, just not install it, or is it getting caught up in the download?

Upvote 0
Just wondering for anyone that's progressed decently far... but... is it always the same thing in every town?

I've completed the first 2 areas and I'm noticing a pattern.

Go to new town
Get quests
Get new quests
Get new quests
Use portal to go to quest zone and kill monsters...

Yes, your right. Kind of reminds me of Dungeon Runners for the PC (with the gates and all).

Upvote 0
That's making me think that it's more of a router or internet problem than the app. Are you able to download and install other apps on either device? And are you able to download it on your phone, just not install it, or is it getting caught up in the download?

Well on my droid it downloads but then sends a notice saying unsuccessfully installed. No details when I click it, it just goes to market screen and I click download again. On my itouch it imediately says error downloading please check date & time settings which is weird I updated time and all that still does it.

Upvote 0
Well on my droid it downloads but then sends a notice saying unsuccessfully installed. No details when I click it, it just goes to market screen and I click download again. On my itouch it imediately says error downloading please check date & time settings which is weird I updated time and all that still does it.

Hm..now that may be a program-bug for your phone, I'm honestly not sure >.< I'd try syncing your Touch to your computer though, think I remember that updates the clock.

How do you create a new character after the first one?

When in the char menu that shows the char on the left and options on the right (Enter World, World Map, ect.) tap your name below your char. It should bring you to the char select screen.

Reactions: ExSaint
Upvote 0
I am willing to let you access my dropbox to download the .APK for the game. If you can't download it from the Market, give this a try. I will keep this updated. If there is ever an update to the app and I didn't update, just say something and I will get it up. If the developers have an issue with this just let me know and I will remove the link.

Here is it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6781410/pkg.apk

To install this you typically need a file manager that can access your SD Card. Astro File Manager has a free version in the market for you to download. Once you place this on your SD Card, open Astro and select SD Card, and then find the file that is called pkg. Click it and select open app installer, and then select install. You should be good to go at that point if your phone can handle it. Enjoy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones