• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Sorry. Statistically, CK is more likely to die taking a shower before bed than you do. FWIW, I hate flying, too. But it's the safest form of travel.

Can't believe how dead this thread is tonight. So much angst and worry over possibly not having this wonderful beast, and then it's confirmed that we will, in fact, be getting it, and everyone shuts down.

But, in order to kick the dead horse a bit more, I'm thinking $299 for 32GB, and Verizon doesn't get the 16GB option. Just my opinion, of course.

This thread was on fire lately so with the news maybe everyone is drained or celebrating. We've all probably ignored some responsibilities being on this thread so much that maybe everyone is giving their wives a little attention tonight. :)

Upvote 0
Did you see the pilot episode for Fringe, where all the plane passengers are turned to mush with translucent skin? That was creepy. If someone next to you starts having an allergy attack, I'd suggest going to the bathroom and staying in there til you land.

Lol, my wife and some stranger next to us are wondering why I'm laughing.

Upvote 0
This thread was on fire lately so with the news maybe everyone is drained or celebrating. We've all probably ignored some responsibilities being on this thread so much that maybe everyone is giving their wives a little attention tonight. :)

So, in your opinion, the reasons for it being dead in here are:

1. Celebrating the great news with joy of heart.

2. Having a significant other to love up and give attention to.

None of those reasons explain why CK isn't here.

Upvote 0

I dont know CK personally and I don't want to offend anyone who is a friend of his or CK himself, but my man was VERY negative yesterday and is probably eating some crow right now.

Upvote 0
Um, shouldn't you be on, like, a train? :thinking:

I just got that!

lol

I dont know CK personally and I don't want to offend anyone who is a friend of his or CK himself, but my man was VERY negative yesterday and is probably eating some crow right now.

Yeah, I don't think the poor little guy can help it. Seems like he's been burned too many times so he's afraid to hope. It's okay.

Someone earlier said that every forum needs a CK and a Hans Olo (dammit).

I don't remember who that was. You all look alike to me. But that was nice.

Upvote 0
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I know all you Verizon guys are fired up now that you have "official" conformation from Verizon. The good news for the rest of us is that the word "EXCLUSIVE" was not in the press release. Now lets start putting our heads together to see if any of the rest of us are gonna get some Nexus love. Haven't caught up entirely, today was my kids 9th birthday, so have we heard anything about any other carriers, specifically T-mobile?????

Upvote 0
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I know all you Verizon guys are fired up now that you have "official" conformation from Verizon. The good news for the rest of us is that the word "EXCLUSIVE" was not in the press release. Now lets start putting our heads together to see if any of the rest of us are gonna get some Nexus love. Haven't caught up entirely, today was my kids 9th birthday, so have we heard anything about any other carriers, specifically T-mobile?????

Unfortunately not, Coach, but you have a point. If it was a Verizon exclusive, you can bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow. . .I mean you can bet that they'd include that ego-piece in the announcement, and they didn't.

Also, the sign up page for more info included all major carriers.

There's hope!

Reactions: coach26
Upvote 0
Don't go to bed... gonna post more info from THE source. Pretty amazing stuff. He/she really wanted you guys to know. You guys realize, it's the source who is the star of this thread, not me, Early or even Ck and HanSolo.

(Steven gives the source a standing ovation)

I'm going to post within a half hour.

Upvote 0
Don't go to bed... gonna post more info from THE source. Pretty amazing stuff. He/she really wanted you guys to know. You guys realize, it's the source who is the star of this thread, not me, Early or even Ck and HanSolo.

just as i was about to go to bed, you pull me back in...

Upvote 0

I was actually about to say good night and go to bed! Oh, Steven, why do you and your Love Tunnel insist on these late night rendezvous?

Edit: And for the record, I don't consider myself a star of this thread, nor CK! I think, in order of importance and general feelings of fuzziness:

1. The Love Tunnel

2. Steven

3. EarlyMon

4. Chief

5. everyone else (no offense to everyone else!)

6. CK

:D

Reactions: zx10droid
Upvote 0

Seeing that announcement was like they pulled my spine out, I just went limp. Whew! With two weeks or so to go I'm just hanging out to see the volleys between you and CK.

You can always fire it back up with Pentile? Eh?

Upvote 0
ok... posting it now.. Early isn't here. He's exhausted and away. I had to drive home from work and help the mrs with stuff, but I'm here now. I'm just gonna cut and paste relevant stuff, so give me like 30 seconds.

Ok, I'll try to keep my eyes open. Is it about a release date? Just tell us that, before you post! So we can have a nice sense of anticipation!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones