• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official "I JUST ORDERED THE NEXUS 5!!!" Thread

I was pulling a consistent 20mb/s here in the twin cities on T-Mobile...

My experience with T-Mobile mirrors yours. I'm very happy with the speed, consistency and reliability from my unlimited plan. Considering I average six to seven gigs of data each month, plus unlimited text and talk all for just $70, I'm very satisfied.

Upvote 0
Didn't Think Mine Was Gonna Come On Tuesday, But It Came Around 6PM :) Hang In There!!

Thanks! :) :thumbup:

It was marked as "Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control." all day yesterday :)(), and I talked to my son who works at UPS (not a driver, though) and he said he thinks they didn't send the delivery trucks out on Wednesday here in the city because the side roads were so bad (his read on the situation).

It's marked as "out-for-delivery" again today, so hoping for the best.

:)

Reactions: Hook
Upvote 0
Thanks! :) :thumbup:

It was marked as "Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control." all day yesterday :)(), and I talked to my son who works at UPS (not a driver, though) and he said he thinks they didn't send the delivery trucks out on Wednesday here in the city because the side roads were so bad (his read on the situation).

It's marked as "out-for-delivery" again today, so hoping for the best.

:)

You'll Get It Today Then :) Hopefully

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Huge win for Google on doing that. I'm guessing Verizon didn't want to play nicely

LOL, when I called to cancel my service with VZW and told her the reason I was switching was because I wanted the N5 and VZW didn't carry it, she was like "oh, I think we're getting that device pretty soon!".

Really? :eek:

Nope...not in a million years.

;) :p :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones