• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

Hi, for recording calls you can use act from Google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...acr&pcampaignid=APPU_1_qYN4VZTDEYWusQGXl6zwBw it is very good, at least for me :)

Just be warned that depending on where you live you could be breaking the law by recording phone calls.

The states below require all parties be notified if the call is being recorded.
California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii (in general a one-party state, but requires two-party consent if the recording device is installed in a private place), Illinois (there is confusion on the legality in Illinois), Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana (requires notification only), New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Washington.

The rest of the states require that only one party (including yourself) need to know.

I only posted this because I don't want anyone to get into any trouble with the Feds.

Upvote 0
Sigh... alas... my name is Nicholas Hickey.
If you restore a 5.1.1 ROM with recovery, your system will restore to 1.48 GB. If you flash ROM and gapps at the same time, you must use nano gapps. At least that's how it is on my device.
Oh dude, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to make fun of you. Just thought I'd share the story is all

Upvote 0
Why's is my ms323 freezing at random times and restarts, or freezes and I have to manually restart it. Its not my ram memory. And while watching a video or movie, it will freeze n restart the movie every 8 minutes. I'm not sure if its just the "showbox" app. But it never used to happen before.
Need will see... Youtube on 20150603 works good.

Upvote 0
Just be warned that depending on where you live you could be breaking the law by recording phone calls.

The states below require all parties be notified if the call is being recorded.
California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii (in general a one-party state, but requires two-party consent if the recording device is installed in a private place), Illinois (there is confusion on the legality in Illinois), Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana (requires notification only), New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Washington.

The rest of the states require that only one party (including yourself) need to know.

I only posted this because I don't want anyone to get into any trouble with the Feds.
You are right, it was a mistake from me not to warn about the fact that can be illegal.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones