• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

Maybe it's a noob and stupid question, but I would really appreciate if someone put some light on this one. Should I worry when the system warns me that the built in internal is full? And if anyone would like to explain to me how this extended internal works? Is it just for certain apps that I have to put there manually? Why isn't the built in internal hidden and the extended seen as the only internal?
Just curious and want to learn :)

Third time I ask the same question?

I really appreciate all the hard work to make this low end phone amazing. But if I can't even get an explanation why my question is to stupid, not worth answering, I'm out of here. Seams like all other questions get a reaction except mine regarding "adoptable storage - still out of space on built in internal"???

Going back to cm12.1...

Anyways, thanks again...

Upvote 0

I really appreciate all the hard work to make this low end phone amazing. But if I can't even get an explanation why my question is to stupid, not worth answering, I'm out of here. Seams like all other questions get a reaction except mine regarding "adoptable storage - still out of space on built in internal"???

Going back to cm12.1...

Anyways, thanks again...
Sorry nyttliv7, IDK, I'm not using adoptable storage,

Reactions: nyttliv7
Upvote 0
Sorry nyttliv7, IDK, I'm not using adoptable storage,
Well I've been googling everything I can find regarding android 6.0 adoptable storage and not a single mention that the built in internal is supposed to be visible or even less OUT OF SPACE? It says everywhere that the adoptable is replacing the built in internal, so how come it keeps saying OUT OF SPACE? It's not very important, cause I can obviously revert to cm12.1, it's bigger internal partition and app2sd, which worked very well for me. Just a mystery that my question is totally ignored? I wouldn't mind getting it in my face, like, "read this and that" or any words telling me it's a stupid question or whatever?
Peace and love :)

Reactions: cmglng
Upvote 0
Thanks for your work but it did not work I put the black screen and does not enter the recovery, I also have a D320N If you know any solution
Some else have problem, but in my test on my devices work good include OTA from adopted SD. Try reformat SD... Or wait news from twrp team... Adopted storage support in progress.

Upvote 0
Well I've been googling everything I can find regarding android 6.0 adoptable storage and not a single mention that the built in internal is supposed to be visible or even less OUT OF SPACE? It says everywhere that the adoptable is replacing the built in internal, so how come it keeps saying OUT OF SPACE? It's not very important, cause I can obviously revert to cm12.1, it's bigger internal partition and app2sd, which worked very well for me. Just a mystery that my question is totally ignored? I wouldn't mind getting it in my face, like, "read this and that" or any words telling me it's a stupid question or whatever?
yeah well, same peace and love compa.:cool:

Upvote 0
Hey, i screwed something up, forgot to wipe dalvik after flashing gapps, long story short - i now have crash error Unfortunately,Setup Wizard has stopped which cant be avoided :\ Tried wiping system cache and dalvik,still same error, and im outta backup atm. Can someone provide me solution? or im stuck with reflashing everything from scratch :(

Upvote 0
I asked this previously, and was answered. Unfortunately, that answer was not correct. Reformatting the sd as portable storage does not add the option to move apps to the sd. I apologize for re-asking, but this is sort of annoying with cm13 as opposed to cm12.1. Using apps like app2sd or appmgrIII, you could move apps to the sd card, just like in the system settings/applications there was an option to move app to sd. I personally do not like the adaptive storage due to the sd card no longer being usable with twrp or pc. How do I get the option to move apps to sd like there used to be?

Upvote 0
May be I can help. I'm using SD as internal. PM me if you want.

Upvote 0
Hey, i tried all twrps, yours,vladimirs,and vrm03 lastest with adopt storage support, and still cant pass "patching system image unconditionaly" :\

Somehow vladimirs twrp started to work and i flashed lastest nightly.
I'm using vrm03's twrp. I also got stuck at same patching..... I ended up restarting recovery from button combo and reflashed. Had to do it a couple times, but it finally went through. Flashed fine and phone works great.

Upvote 0
I use MTP driver from this:
http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html#download
Need to install it via Device Manager.

And works perfect, on XP, haven't tried it on other windows versions.

Bug so far is, the screen brightened to max by its own way when timed out to sleep mode (I hope I say it clear), it's not happened all the time, and only happened when screen brightness is set to lowest.

Overall, its great ROM done by great dev @vm03 ..

Next, I'll try the adopted storage..
And ouw.. nice TWRP update..

Upvote 0
I'd like to thank vm03 for this great ROM. Works all fine and smooth. I was thinking to sell this phone but now I've changed my mind. :)
And, also if is a little offtopic, for me is necessary to thank also zlaja, a really good guy that helps me every time I need a help.
These are 2 of the people that makes this community great. Thanks guys

Upvote 0

Going back to cm12.1...

Anyways, thanks again...

Based on my experience, app installs are still on the internal storage, not on the adopted storage. The only files that will go to the adopted storage are the files on Android/data and Android/obb. Apk files are still located on data/app. I can say that adopted storage is only a " native Foldermount feature ". Only useful for games/apps that get their assets from the Android/data and Android/obb folders.

That's why you're getting a notification about internal storage almost full.

Edit: Or pretty much the same as the internal disabler zip we use on cm12.1

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey, i screwed something up, forgot to wipe dalvik after flashing gapps, long story short - i now have crash error Unfortunately,Setup Wizard has stopped :(

Reboot to Recovery. Go to File Manager. Navigate to system/priv-app. Then delete the SetupWizard folder. Once booted, grant GPS all permissions.

Or you could drag down notif drawer, Go to Settings -> Apps then grant Setup Wizard the permission it needs.

I would say with this method GPS will crash from time to time. I had the same experience and it could be annoying. I recommend you to start with a clean flash and download the latest GApps.

Upvote 0
Based on my experience, app installs are still on the internal storage, not on the adopted storage. The only files that will go to the adopted storage are the files on Android/data and Android/obb. Apk files are still located on data/app. I can say that adopted storage is only a " native Foldermount feature ". Only useful for games/apps that get their assets from the Android/data and Android/obb folders.

That's why you're getting a notification about internal storage almost full.

Edit: Or pretty much the same as the internal disabler zip we use on cm12.1
You are wrong, some apps will installed on adopted storage, I have an app that uninstalled itself when switch back the sdcard to portable storage.

Bug again:
The latest TWRP still doesn't read the adoptable storage.
The MTP driver from my post earlier doesn't work on Windows 8

Upvote 0
You are wrong, some apps will installed on adopted storage, I have an app that uninstalled itself when switch back the sdcard to portable storage.

SOME APPS.
And most of those apps take little space. Maybe app devs have to do something with the app for better compalibity with adopted storage?

Even the cache is still stored on external.

Anyway, there will be a time when this bugs will be all gone, by that time N is coming. Lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones