• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE Zmax Pro Official Root Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow your roll buddy. There's concerns of UAT being ransomware. Not to mention it costs $50.
We're working on creating and releasing a free version now. I do suppose that Messi does deserve some credit for finding root, although the developers of Uni-Android are the ones in which Developed and Cracked this Sum'bish.

Upvote 0
Ok after everything has become clear, i would like to thank
@fidounlocks and @lonelyisland369 for taking the responsibility to prove that i was honest from the first moment ( without me asking for such thing) and that all i want was to help the community and share a really working root method after 2 years of searching and finally i made a decision that i won't post anything here again on androidforums.
Regards.
Messi2050

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@fidounlocks and @lonelyisland369 for taking the responsibility to prove that i was honest from the first moment ( without me asking for such thing) and that all i want was to help the community and share a really working root method after 2 years of searching and finally i made a decision that i won't post anything here again on androidforums.
Regards.
Messi2050
Thanks you came and did what you said you would do.

Reactions: messi2050
Upvote 0
I really hate to say this, but wish I had time to jump on my Kali box and some traceroutes and such, given the new account creations. Just for my own sanity.

He just cracked Uni he's developing a free way for people to root now.
As long as ss video is posted of said working method, and files pass multiple clean passes, I'd be happy to try when I get a chance on 982

Upvote 0
Regards.
Messi2050
That's totally understandable. It was obvious that you were really trying to help get root, because you were here from the beginning. Sorry that it had to go down like this for you. I hope that that moderator gets dealt with and that the community can still muster the strength to continue on with Zmax Pro developments. (Hopefully with less fighting this time)

Upvote 0
That's totally understandable. It was obvious that you were really trying to help get root, because you were here from the beginning. Sorry that it had to go down like this for you. I hope that that moderator gets dealt with and that the community can still muster the strength to continue on with Zmax Pro developments. (Hopefully with less fighting this time)
Probably need more flighting. Fighting seems to get things done. Don't trust but verify. Always.

Reactions: ZagnuttyXDA
Upvote 0
it's not ramsonware, i have been using that tool for months and so has been hundreds of people, it's even got a section on www.gsmhosting.com the biggest GSM forum on internet

I was merely paraphrasing what had been stated by some other reputable member previously at one point. I've never utilized anything other than freewares (or "borrowedwares" wink wink), so I'm not familiar with UAT at all.

Upvote 0
the mod did his job.
a user found a way to root the phone but it required buying unknown software.
Mod asked for proof.
Messi got upset for being questioned.
Messi refused.
after a bit back and forth with the mod, Messi finally posted a video.
video didn't include any proof other than a root checker.
Mod asked for better proof.
Messi got even more upset because he was being doubted and then said, "No I'm done with it, don't have more time to waste with you, you can try on your own from now on."

I and everyone else in this forum was hesitant or else there would've been more people providing proof. the only people who did back up Messi were users who only joined 5 days ago.

i personally am still hesitant on shilling out $50 for a program that i've never seen before so I'll be waiting for more people confirming it.
if it does turn out to be true, i'll give messi some money.
the whole Messi vs Sapphire drama for the past couple of months was pretty nauseating.

Upvote 0
We're wo
the mod did his job.
a user found a way to root the phone but it required buying unknown software.
Mod asked for proof.
Messi got upset for being questioned.
Messi refused.
after a bit back and forth with the mod, Messi finally posted a video.
video didn't include any proof other than a root checker.
Mod asked for better proof.
Messi got even more upset because he was being doubted and then said, "No I'm done with it, don't have more time to waste with you, you can try on your own from now on."

I and everyone else in this forum was hesitant or else there would've been more people providing proof. the only people who did back up Messi were users who only joined 5 days ago.

i personally am still hesitant on shilling out $50 for a program that i've never seen before so I'll be waiting for more people confirming it.
if it does turn out to be true, i'll give messi some money.
the whole Messi vs Sapphire drama for the past couple of months was pretty nauseating.
We're working on getting a free method going now. Should be out soon. It's simple. Somehow uni got ahold of the MBN(Firehose) that we've been needing for months. So it's confirmed working. It's still a slightly jailed root as you can't do anything to system, however It's giant breakthrough. It's all minimal effort from here.

Reactions: 5318008
Upvote 0
I believe that Messi's original post was about 5 days ago.
Which is when sapphireEX joined.

yeah, but you have to admit that everyone began attacking him without even trying his method first, i did his the steps he posted and it worked that is why i have been on the guy's side the whole time, it feels really bad when you try to help and you get punched for that, and the moderators are supposed to remain neutral, that mod should have tried the method or wait for someone to try it and report before taking sides.
Problem is, not all of us want to spend $50 bucks on software, let alone software purported to be ransomware, to root a <$100 handset.

Upvote 0
A notice: all rights for twrp and the how to root method belongs to me. I don't want @saphhire and his team to steal the credit..
Dude....if they crack and provide a free exploit to root, you both get credit. Take it where you can, when you can. Don't throw fuel on the fire.
I'm too old to get into pissing matches. If it happens, I got your back...and theirs.

Reactions: Astr4y4L
Upvote 0
A notice: all rights for twrp and the how to root method belongs to me. I don't want @saphhire and his team to steal the credit..
No one is stealing your credit messi, your TWRP needs work and your how to are fine. I've already gave you credit. You found root. Good for you. Now we're going to release it for free, with credit for you finding it. Calm down. If you would have just posted a video like that 3 days ago all of this would have been avoided. The way you we're talking made people suspicious. Like I said, 3 days ago showing the entire phone and it performing root actions and this could have all been avoided.

Reactions: 5318008
Upvote 0
Sure i have no problem with everyone taking credit for what they do.
Like I said, Good job for finding the root method. None of us we're aware that uni got their hands on the signed firehose. Because we had been trying for months to get it. If we would have know that it had that from the beginning we wouldn't have been so skeptical.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones