• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Recent content by kturcotte

  1. K

    Root [Sprint] Updating Profile

    If I'm understanding correctly, there's no way in Cyanogenmod to update the PRL or profile on Sprint? Is there anyway to do this manually? Will it periodically do it on it's own anyway?
  2. K

    Root [Sprint] Cyanogenmod and Updates

    When doing an OTA update (I'll probably use Snapshots), does everything get erased like when I first installed Cyanogenmod, or will I be able to turn my phone back on and all my apps are still installed and my settings are still the same?
  3. K

    Root [Sprint] Cyanogenmod and Insurance

    I finally installed Cyanogenmod on my Galaxy S4. I like it. Few quirks, but I like it more than Touchwiz. Should I cancel my insurance now though? If I have to get the phone replaced, are they going to deny coverage and charge me for a replacement phone if they get this one back?
  4. K

    Root [Sprint] Factory Reset

    I need to do a factory reset on my phone. When I do this, is the phone going to stay rooted?
  5. K

    Help Connection Issues

    I've been having issues with my Galaxy S4 (SPH-L720) for awhile now. This is what my connection is usually like, no matter if I'm on LTE, 3G, or even different Wifi networks. I've of course rebooted the phone multiple times. Could it be a hardware issue, or is it hopefully something I can fix?
  6. K

    Root [Sprint] Custom ROM

    I'm looking to install a custom ROM for my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720 running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. Though my phone is rooted, I've never installed a custom ROM before, so I'm looking for suggestions and step by step instructions. I'd like the ROM to be based on 4.4.4, be lightweight and...
  7. K

    Root [Sprint] 4.4.4 Update?

    Is it possible to update the Galaxy S4 (SPH-L720) to Android 4.4.4 (I don't want to change ROMs or anything, just to update)? Phone is rooted.
  8. K

    Root [Sprint] Updating rooted phone

    My Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720 received an update, and I've tried installing it, but it keeps failing, probably because my phone is rooted? The baseband is currently L720VPUFNAE and Sprint says this will update it to baseband L720VPUFNG2. What does this update contain/what will it do? How...
  9. K

    Root [Sprint] Rooting phone WITHOUT computer

    My Sprint Galaxy S4 is currently on Android 4.2.2 and rooted. The phone has grabbed 4.3 and is waiting for me to start the update. I know that once I do, I'm going to lose root acces though. I want to keep the phone rooted. However, I no longer have access to a pc of any sort. Is there anyway to...
  10. K

    Root [Sprint] Kitkat

    I'd like to put stock 4.4 Kitkat on my Galaxy S4 (Sprint), but have some questions. Is it even possible at the moment? If so, what will I be missing/giving up with stock? How would I go about doing it? My phone is currently rooted, but I haven't really done much with it other than freezing a few...
Back
Top Bottom